Tony Stark x Reader: A Simple Drink

I thought I'd go another angle here with the Tony Stark x Reader story. So, I decided to make this little guy. This is all made just on the spot as per usual and changes can be made in the future.

============================================

The music throughout the tower was felt in the chair you sat on. You were at a party, or... more accurately you were at Tony Stark's party. You were BEYOND bored and just wanted another drink, but you didn't have any more money to splurge on a drink. So, you just sat there at the bar, bored out of your mind. Suddenly, you felt as though there was someone behind you. You sighed and closed your eyes. "I know someone is behind me... can I help you, 'Mr.Stark'?" You heard a chuckle and Tony sat next to you. "You sure seem like a sharp-shooter!" He said as he winked at you. "How would you know? You're not one for reading people. If they're a woman, you hookup with them. Won't you?" You said as you looked at him, clearly unimpressed.

"I like you. You're not a sugar-coater. I like that." "Uh-huh. So might I ask why you came over here or do you want me to guess?" "Mmmm, I want you to guess!" His smirk was so big you thought it was almost funny. "Well, if you were waiting for someone, you wouldn't come over and talk to me. At least I don't think you would. You wanted a drink, and company. SO you saw me alone and thought why not say hello,  but what you failed to take into account is that I'm alone for a REASON. I just came here to drink, but I didn't even have the money for that. So, I doubt you'd wanna have me as your little hookup NOW." You said as you sealed your little speech with a breath. Not ONCE during your little deduction did Tony's smirk falter. If anything, it grew.

"How about I buy you a drink?" "Right... like you'd wanna do that." "What makes you think I don't?" "I am not a big fan of people unlike you. So I don't know if I'd make good company." "Come on, I've dated all kinds of girls. But not one of them played hard-to-get like you do. I find it funny! What's stopping you from drinking with me?" "Nothing." You said flatly. "Then why not?! It's just a simple drink afterall!" You sighed. "Fine. But you're paying." "Deal." Tony brought the bartender over and you both ordered. You got your drinks and Tony held it up. "A toast, to new friends?" He had a smirk on, but his eyes seemed to betray him. His eyes almost looked hopeful. "To new friends."

You two spent the night, drinking away. There were times when Tony's little gaggle of fangirls would come along, but he would just ignore them and focus on you. By the end of the night, you both were pretty tipsy. Thankfully, the party was coming to a close by this point. You knew you'd be to drunk to walk home, and you didn't have the money for an Uber. So, you asked Tony if you could stay over, and he said yes, giving you a room for the night. He carried you up there bridal style, and you passed out in his arms, before either of you hit the bed.

~TIMESKIP brought to you by Thor's poptarts!~

You awoke in a bed and sat up. You looked around you and saw that this place was way too neat and clean to be your bedroom. You got out of bed and left the room. Right when you closed the door, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. "Good morning, beautiful." You inhaled the person's scent and smirked. "Good morning, Stark." You turned around and looked at the surroundings. "Are we at Stark Towers?" "Well, where else would we be?" "Uh.. well I don't know about you, but I figured I'd be at my apartment." "Nah, you got too drunk last night, so I just let you stay over for the night. It was better than letting you go out alone like that." For the first time since you've met Tony, you smiled. "Thanks. Ya got anything to eat here?" "You bet, sweetcheeks!" He kissed your cheek and led you off to the kitchen for some delicious breakfast!"

The End~!

Me: I think I went too OOC again cause it's never like Tony to be sweet.

Tony: Hey! I am a romantic!

Me: Please, you didn't even carry the wedding ring you were going to give her!

Reader: She has a point.

Tony: --.--

Me: Feel free to DM me for requests and I'll be sure to make them as soon as I can guys! Luv u all! :D