Peter Parker x Reader: Studying

'Come on Y/n, you can do this... just do it!'   You said inside your head. You were failing your algebra class terribly, so your best friend (insert name here) had told you to ask Peter Parker to help you study. What really scared you was the fact that your friend knew you had a crush on Peter. You looked at him as he was talking to Ned at their normal lunch table, talking about God knows what. 'Man... he's so cute....'   You thought. You took one last deep breath, before taking small steps towards the two of them. You cleared your throat to get their attention, and when Peter looked at you, you felt your heart speed up. "H-hey Y/n. What's up?" Peter said as he tried to hide his blush as much as he could. "Can I ask you a favor?" "S-sure! What do ya need?"

"Well," It felt so embarrassing for you to ask help from your crush, and you didn't want him to think you were stupid! You shook off the paranoia and focused on not collapsing of a heart attack. "I kinda need some help with algebra class, and I figured you could... maybe help me study?" Peter's eyes went as he weighed his options. On one end of the spectrum, he really liked the idea of studying with you. He really wanted to, mainly cause he liked you a lot. You were this super cute and shy girl who was REALLY artistic. You drew in your sketchbook all the time and he would sometimes see you doodling in class. He knew math wasn't your strong suit, just like how he sucked at drawing. But on the other end of the spectrum, he was worried Mr. Stark was going to pull him away from her to go on another mission or something. But it really wouldn't kill him to help you out. Besides, last thing he wanted was for you to fail the class.

"Uh, sure! When do you want to meet up?" "Does tonight work?" You said, feeling bold. "Yeah, that works. Here, let me give you my address." Peter then opened his bag and took out a notebook, ripping out a piece of paper. He then scribbled down his address and phone number, before handing it to you. You smiled and felt your face flush as your hands touched for a brief second. You then smiled. "Thanks Peter! I'll see you later." You then hurried off to your lunch table. Meanwhile, Ned was shocked and spoke to Peter in a flabbergasted tone. "Did you just get a date with Y/n?!" "What!? No! It's not a date, I'm just helping her study is all." For the rest of the lunch period, you and Peter were getting teased by your friends for your date. 

~Timeskip~

You knocked on the door, and a woman opened it. "Hi there! Are you Y/n?" "Y-yes?" "Wow, I've heard a lot about you, and yet I've only just now met you! I'm May. I'm Peter's aunt. Please come in!" You stepped into the nice apartment and Aunt May went to Peter's room to let him know you arrived. A few seconds later, Peter immerged from his room and smiled when he saw you. "Hey Y/n! You ready?" You nodded and followed him to his room as Aunt May smirked to herself knowingly. You both took a seat on his bed as you two began studying. Peter was surprisingly a good tutor as it turned out. You both studied for around 4 hours, and were taking a break at the moment. You opened your backpack and began sketching out a character design. Peter watched you sketch out the basic designs and such from the corner of his eye. He then cleared his throat and spoke. "Hey, uh... Y/n?" "Mhm?" You said without looking up from your sketchbook. "Do you, uh.. think you could teach me how to draw sometime?" You stopped drawing and looked up at Peter. "U-uh, s-sure..."

Neither of you said nothing but you both were staring into each others eyes. You never really noticed it before, but Peter had probably the nicest chocolate brown eyes you had ever seen. He could say the same thing about your e/c eyes. Peter hesitantly placed his hand on your cheek and caressed it lightly. You sighed peacefully and leaned into his touch. You both started to close your eyes and lean in slowly. Finally, your lips touched. Peter's lips were surprisingly soft and you could barely take it. All of the love you had felt for him all of this time was being poured out of you and being put into this moment. Peter slowly trailed his hands down to your waist and he rubbed them softly. Your hands tangled into his hair and you both slowly pulled apart. You both smiled and Peter held your hands. "We should study like this more often." You muttered. "You're not wrong."

The END~~!

Peter: That was... uh...

Me: Cute? Like you?

Peter: I'm NOT CUTE!

Reader: Yes you are! You're a big ol' cuddly spider!

Me: I agree.

Peter: *sighs* If you guys want to request a story for this book, feel free to message FandomWriterss.

Me & Reader: <3