Natasha x !FEMReader: Periods and Sadness

I looked at the Avengers book that I've got. One thing that stood out is that not one story is a girl x girl. So I decided to fix that. Considering the fact that I'm bisexual, I feel like I could handle doing this. Besides, I've never really done a period story on this book. So why the FUCK NOT!?!?!? XD
Major warning: This involves girls and periods, as well as just sadness ending in lots of adorable fluff. Hope y'all enjoy!

One downfall of being a part of then Avengers, is that a lot of them are DUDES! Another problem is the fact that they either don't know anything about periods, or they just don't give a fuck. It didn't help that this particular time of the month, you were feeling a little depressed. You hated these times cause you would be so depressed that you would lock the doors and eat chocolate until you were sick.

Sadly, you were OUT OF CHOCOLATE on this beautifully painful day. You knew you desperately needed it because without it, you were both in pain and painful to be around. Natasha said she would go get you some chocolate and told you to just stay in your room till she came back. You tried to follow her little command, but she had been gone for maybe 2 and a half hours. You were STARVING, so you decided to just sneak into the kitchen and grab a snack without saying anything to anyone. Seemed like a perfect plan. SPOILER ALERT: It wasn't.

You walked down the halls, wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. You knew better than to wear dumb skirts or dresses at a time like this, you learned that lesson the hard way. When you entered the kitchen, everyone's eyes directed towards you. Feeling scared, you kept your head down and went to the fridge to grab some cookie dough. "Oh, perfect, Y/n! You're making cookies! You're the best assistant ever!" Tony said. You froze mid-step. "I'm not making you cookies, asshole." You said with venom.

The atmosphere in the room went from normal to hot and uncomfortable for everyone within seconds. Tony just rolled his eyes and snagged the cookie dough from you. "HEY! TONY! GIVE THAT BACK!" You screamed. Some people cringed at the volume of your voice, but Tony held his ground. "Why? Do you really need it all to yourself? Kinda selfish, Y/n." He said with a disappointing tone. You blacked out. The next thing you knew, Tony was on the floor with a big red mark on the side of his cheek. You slapped him, good and hard at that.

"A word of advice, DIP-SHIT! NEVER deprive a girl of her food when it's her FUCKING TIME OF THE MONTH!!!" You snagged the cookie dough and ran off to your room. When Tony was finally able to stand up on his own, he groaned. Bruce and Steve were helping him up, when he said, "What the fuck just happened?" "Language." Steve interjected. Tony looked at him, offended. "You say that to me and not HER!?" "Do you really think I'm as dumb as you?"

When Natasha came back from the store, she saw Tony laying on the couch, groaning in agony. "What'd you do now, Tony? Another hangover?" "No, Y/n freaking slapped me." Natasha dropped the bag of many assorted chocolates, before walking over to him slowly. Tony looked at her with her major death glare and got up. He ran off to the lab. When Natasha was satisfied that he got the point, she grabbed the bag of chocolate to bring you.

You were curled up in a ball, crying with cookie dough there to comfort you. You were in a lot of pain with your cramps and you also had a slight hunch you were gonna get extremely sick from eating raw cookie dough. When you heard your door open, you let out with a sob, "If it's you Tony, go away!" "It's me, Natasha." She said, with the giant bag filled with chocolate. You looked at her. When she saw tears fall down your face, she panicked.

She rushed to your side and spilled the chocolate onto your bed. Luckily they were wrapped up. But you couldn't care any less if they were to stain your sheets. You pulled her into a hug and cried into her leather sleeve. "Thank you... thank you so much, Nat!" You said with a sob. She smiled sweetly and kissed your head. "It's alright. When you're feeling up to it, we can go beat the hell out of Stark." "Later. I... I just wanna cuddle with you." "Of course, N/n." She then laid back against the bed, pulling your head in between her breasts. You then grabbed all of the chocolate and began eating it, while Natasha was dining on the cookie dough.

"We are gonna get so sick, aren't we?" She giggled at that. "Yeah, but it's worth it every time."

The END!

Me: Kinda short for a story, but I did this all in one sitting.
Nat: Keep in mind that Grace isn't doing any requests right now. So don't ask.
Me: Thank you, Nat! I wuv u!! <3
Reader: Me toooo!