Thor x Reader: Hot Cocoa

You were enjoying some delicious hot cocoa while watching the Princess Bride. You hadn't watched the film in over 10 years. (That's not a lie for me. I need to watch it again I know...)  So you decided to get into the Christmas Spirit with a good drink and movie. When you finished your drink, you decided to go fetch some more.

~Meanwhile~

Thor was enjoying a peaceful walk in the warm tower of the Avengers. He had been told by Tony that he'd best brace himself for the Christmas season, as the FIRST Christmas he had was very confusing and honestly scary to him. Thor had reassured Tony that there was no need to worry as he now has a better understanding for Christmas. But even after his first Christmas, he was only familiar with the basics of traditions. Such as mistletoe, the tree, and the basic story of how the holiday came to be.

When Thor was on his way to the kitchen, he heard something unfamiliar. He went over to the tv  and saw a movie of a couple. There was the princess and her lover, but there was another man who had come to force the princess to marry him. He watched intently as a scene progressed.

You had been making your hot cocoa, when you forgot that Tony had eaten all of the small marsh-mellows. You mentally cursed him, and decided for an alternative. You grabbed the jumbo marsh-mellows and went back to the living room. You were surprised to see Thor sitting on the edge of the couch, staring intently at the screen which showed Leslie battling with several men. You cleared your throat to catch Thor's attention, but he paid no mind to it. You giggled a little at how invested he was into a film he had stumbled upon mid-scene.

You decided there was no point in trying to break him free of the movies grip. So you sat next to him and just enjoyed the movie with him. Finally, Thor looked over and saw you sipping at your hot cocoa with a bag of marsh-mellows at your side. "Lady Y/n? What is that you are drinking?" "Oh this?" He nodded. "It's hot chocolate, but it's mostly known as hot cocoa." "Well, why do you have that strange bag of dough with it"? You giggled. "These are marsh-mellows. There are even tiny ones that you can fit in a cup. It's a common tradition for people to drink hot cocoa with tiny marsh-mellows in it." "Well, why then do you have the big ones?" "Because Tony was a jerk and ate all the small ones."

Thor nodded in understanding before asking, "May I have some?" "Sure!" You carefully handed him the cup as to not spill it on yourselves. "Before you-" Thor had taken a big sip, before choking a little. "Yeah, it's hot." "A little bit." He said in a strained voice. You giggled and got out a marsh-mellow. You turned his face towards yours and said, "Open." He looked at you, confused, before obliging. You put the marsh-mellow in his mouth and he slowly began to bite down. He had a look of heaven on his face, and you giggled. "There ya go!" He nodded in approval. He then blew on the cup of hot cocoa and took another sip.

You both went back to watching the movie, occasionally taking sips from the mug and eating a marsh-mellow. When the film had finished, Thor smiled at you as you nommed on a delicious marsh-mellow. When you finished it, Thor turned your head to him and he smashed his lips upon yours. JARVIS then spoke. "Pardon the interruption you two, but Mr. Stark told me to tell you both that there is a mistletoe above you." "Thank you, JARVIS." Thor said, before kissing you again.

The End

Thor: Grace is not taking requests right now everyone, so please be patient with her as she gets through school.

Me: Luv u all!!

Reader: I love you, Thor!