Tony Stark x Reader: Stress and Mistletoe

~Your P.O.V.~

I walked down the halls of the tower, enjoying the Christmas decorations you had finished putting up. I was on my way to the lab when I passed by a fallen ornament. It was a mistletoe! I stashed it in my pocket, as my gut told me that it was going to come in handy at some point. When I got to the lab, I was stopped by JARVIS on the overhead. 

"Excuse me, Ms. L/n. But Mr. Stark has requested to be alone. He is suffering from a severe anxiety attack." This stopped you dead in your tracks. Never have I seen Stark in the middle of an anxiety attack. I have dealt with these before, but I had never seen Tony have one. I have been told though that he is very difficult to calm down once it starts. Panic began to slowly settle in, and I knew you had to act fast.

~Narrator's P.O.V~

You then told JARVIS your plan, and he agreed it seemed smart enough to work. He allowed you in, and you saw Tony on the floor. He was crying and breathing rapidly. You took in a deep breath and slowly approach Tony. "Hey sweetheart." He didn't even bother to look up, but you saw him tense up a little bit. "JARVIS told me you're not feeling so great." No response. You took a knee in front of him and asked softly. "Do you want me to hug you?" He nodded through his tears and you very slowly placed your arms around his back and embraced him.

When you hugged him, Tony just began to let it all out. He cried and cried. All the while you sat there, rubbing circles onto his back. You then moved one of your hands to the top of his head and began massaging and scratching. He slowly began to calm down. That's when you decided would be the perfect time.

You very slowly pulled away and he slumped back, only for him to hit his head on the table behind him. You let out a small giggle. You dug into your pockets to pull out the mistletoe, but you couldn't seem to find it. "Tony, did you-?" He suddenly locked lips with you, and you were beyond surprised. You closed your eyes, but not before peeking up to see the one and only mistletoe. You smiled and circled your arms around his neck. He chuckled into the kiss and broke the kiss to throw the mistletoe to the other side of the room and diving right back into the kiss.

"Hey Tony? Have you seen my notes for-?" Bruce was cut short by seeing you and Tony locked lips and making out like lovesick teenagers. "TONY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!?!?"

The end~~! <3

Me: I won't lie, I actually had a lot of trouble deciding between doing a Christmas Story on Tony or Loki first. I might consider making a Thor, then Loki. Afterall, Thor isn't getting enough luv. :3

Tony: I guess you decided cause I'm hot and awesome?

Me: No, I asked my mom who. She chose you because of RDJ.

Tony: Who the hell is RDJ?

Me: *chuckles* Another time Tony. Another time.

Bruce: *growls* Grace is not taking anymore requests as of right now, so please don't ask.

Me: Thanks for reading guys! Next up is either Thor or Loki. ;-)