Loki x Reader: Blackmail

So, someone had requested that I make a story about Thor finding out that Loki is in a relationship with the reader, and I decided to tweak the idea a little. So, this is gonna be about Loki getting forced into telling the reader his feelings for her, or else... Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy the story!

'Good Odin, she is so perfect. So graceful... how can a mortal inflict such intense emotions from me?'   Loki thought as he watched you talk with Natasha about an upcoming mission, and Thor had noticed Loki staring at something. Or, to be more accurate, someONE. Thor followed his brothers line of sight and saw that he was staring directly you. He smiled bigger than The Statue of Liberty. He then looked at Loki and saw the absolutely ADORABLE smile that was on his face. Thor realized he hadn't seen his adopted brother smile like that since they were children. When he actually thought about it, he doesn't remember if there was ever a time when Loki smiled because of a mortal. The thought was apparently very pleasing to Thor.

~Timeskip~

Loki was making some of his infamous afternoon tea, when Thor came into the kitchen with a big, goofy grin. "Hello brother. What were you thinking about?" Loki looked up from his cup and looked at Thor with confusion. "What?" "What were you thinking about?" Loki looked back down to his tea cup and continued to stir the bag into the tea. Thor then smirked and put his hand on Loki's shoulder. "Actually brother, I think a better question would be WHO?" Loki suddenly stopped stirring and looked up at his brother with confusion. "Thor, what are you talking about?" He then grabbed the cup and walked into the living room. Thor laughed. "I think you might have feelings for Lady Y/n." Loki chocked on his tea and coughed very loudly. Thor just laughed as this only seemed to prove his point.

"Thor, you idiot... that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you speak." "But is it wrong?" Thor said as he suddenly made a beer appear, and he began drinking it. Loki felt his face ignite into flames. "I-I..." "Brother, I feel you should tell her. I'm sure she might feel the same!" "How would you be certain of that?" "Loki, you have a perfect opportunity to ask her out!" Thor then refilled his beer stine and Loki just looked at his brother like he had just sprouted wings and an extra pair of arms. "She's going to be on a mission starting tomorrow for the weekend! You can offer to partner up with her for the mission and tell her!!" He boomed. Loki cringed slightly at the volume of Thor's yelling, and he worried that you would hear the two of them.

"Thor, that is a pathetic idea." Thor then pondered what his adopted brother was saying. There had to be SOME way to get you both together. Thor then hit an excellent idea. "Alright Loki, what about this?" Loki looked up from his tea. "If YOU won't ask Lady Y/n, then I can ask Stark to do it instead." Loki shattered the glass cup he was holding, and he blushed madly. He quickly put the cup back together with his magic, but when he looked up at Thor, he was smiling like an idiot. Loki sighed and placed the glass on the counter. "Very well, I'll go ask her." He said as he walked out of the room towards your bedroom. When he was outside your door, his heart was beating so fast he thought it'd might explode. He hesitantly knocked on the door, and waited for your reply. After a few seconds, the door opened and you were standing there with your trademarked smile. "Hi Loki! What'd ya need?" Loki felt his throat go dry and you gave him a worried look. "You okay, Loki?" "Y-yes. I just wanted to ask you something." He said as he looked down at his feet. "Would it be alright if I go with you on the mission tomorrow?"

~Your P.O.V~

It was kinda weird to see Loki acting so... timid. He usually was so cocky and always played tricks on the other teammates. But seeing him this shy from just asking me to join him for a mission was a little off. Nonetheless, I smiled to him and said in a perky tone. "Sure! But we'll be leaving early in the morning. Will you be alright with that?" He chuckled to himself and I gave him a confused look. "I-it's nothing. I'm sure I'll be fine." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before saying: "Great! Can't wait!" I then turned around and closed the door. I walked on to the center of my room and did a little victory dance. "Yes! I get to go on a mission with Loki!! This is awesome!" I giggled as I continued with my packing.