Loki x Sad Reader: Writer's Block

This WAS supposed to be a Loki x Shy Reader... but I just couldn't figure out how to make that particular idea and setting work. So I scrapped it and decided to do this. Hope y'all don't hate me. Luv y'all!

I slaved over the keyboard. I had my hands on the keys lazily for two minutes. Time ticked on the grandfather clock next to me. I heard every sound in the room, but none sparked inspiration.

"Y/n, dear, are you still working?" Loki said as he exited the shower. I didn't even turn to face him. I leaned back in my chair. I didn't respond to him when he asked again. I felt numb at first as I stared at the ceiling. But when he came over to inspect the screen, I looked at it and saw nothing but a blank page.

I felt stupid. I had PROMISED that I would get a story out TODAY. Nothing. Loki knew how hard it hit me when I couldn't reach a deadline that I set. He knew it meant a lot to me to get stories out as much as possible. But I think he knew better than me that sometimes it just wasn't possible. 

I pulled my legs up to my chair and hugged them, my head going into my tucked up knees. I cried softly. I didn't see it, but I heard him grab the mouse and I heard it click. I knew he closed out of the window. A small part of me knew that I had to get back to work if I wanted to reach the deadline. But Loki must've read my mind.

He picked me up from the chair and put me onto our shared bed. When he laid down next to me, I looked over at the open laptop. I sat up to go get it, but he pulled me back down, hushing my thoughts.

"It's okay, Y/n. I know you wanted to reach that deadline, but it's okay. I'm sure they will understand. If they don't, they are not the ones you should aim to please. Work at your own pace." I cried a little more and held onto his shirt, wrinkling it. "Thank you, Loki." I laughed a little through my tears. "What would I do without you?" "You'd lack an editor and I would lack a lovely writer and partner."

After a while, my tears ceased to plague me and I just cuddled with Loki. I soon grew sleepy but wanted to type out an idea on my phone before I forgot it. I then went to sleep, with my all-time best boi by my side.

The End X3

Me: This actually was inspired off of a writer's block story I saw from Hazbin Hotel. That and I've just lacked motivation for weeks since all I've had to do is school work from home. I don't even think I'll be going back to school this year, period. :(

Loki: It is a sad and likely very true reality that Grace must face. But we must support her and each other. Not everyone can work out the time for everything. But that needs to be understood.

Me: Thanks, Loki. I wuv u.

Loki: .///.

Me: I also love each and every single one of y'all. You guys are the best! XOXOXO