Doctor Strange x Reader: Office Love

SO! I had a first draft on this story, but I accidentally deleted it... -.-  So I have to suffer and rewrite this. Let's do this!

======================================

You were walking down to the break room on your floor. When you got there, you nearly had a heart attack at who you saw leaned up against the wall, on his phone. Doctor Stephen Strange! He looked up from his phone and smirked at your bewildered expression. You cleared your throat and began walking to the fridge. You found your drink, (fav. soda), You opened it and began taking a big sip. You looked over at Stephen, and saw that his eyes were glossing all over every single curve on your body. You felt a blush grow on your cheeks and your instincts told you to walk out and never go in that break room again. You sighed as you finished your sip. You then began walking out of the break room and to your section of the hospital, when a voice cut you off. 

"You're new here, aren't you?" You looked behind you and saw Stephen looking directly at you. "U-uh, kinda. I transferred here from Texas about a month ago." "Ah, so your a country girl. Does that mean you ride horses and listen to that awful country music?" You laughed at his somewhat offensive joke. "First of all, country music if the BEST, and second, I've only ever rode a horse once. I'd rather go to comic-con than the rodeo." "Oh, so you're a nerd?" He shot back quickly. You giggled. "You could say that. Kinda the reason I came to New York in the first place was to see if I could bump into an avenger." "Eh, I've always seen them as over-rated. I think am the REAL life-saver, and I don't even have any super powers. Aside from magic hands." He flirted. You giggled. 

Suddenly, your conversation was interrupted by one of your co-workers. "Hey! Y/n, you're needed in CIS, a kid had an asthma attack." "Okay! I'll be right there!" She nodded and left. You turned back to Stephen and smiled. "So, I guess i'll be seeing you later?" "Depends. How later?" You gave him a confused look and he chuckled. "How about we head out for drinks later tonight? Maybe, 9:00?" "Seems kinda late to take a lady out for drinks, if you ask me." You said with sass. "Like either of us care. I'll see ya then!" He then left the break room and you left to go to your patient.

~Timeskip~

 When you were clocked out and grabbing your stuff, your best friend came along and smirked evilly at you. "SOOOO, you and the infamous Doctor Stephen Strange... Who woulda think?!" She said as she put an arm around your shoulder. You groaned and pulled away. "We're just going out for drinks, and... HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THAT ANYWAY!?!?!" "A little birdie told me." She said with a voice as smooth as silk. You groaned and checked the clock. "8:58" You muttered under your breath. You didn't even say goodbye to your friend, and just sped-walked to the elevator. You honestly forgot to ask Stephen where to meet, so you decided to go and look for him. When you got to the parking garage, you found him standing by his car. "Stephen!" You shouted. You jogged over to him and he smirked. "You ready to go?" He said. "Sure!" You said, getting in his car.

"Wait, do you have your car parked here?" "No, I took an Uber here. My cars in the shop." He nodded and drove to the nearest bar. When you guys got there, you were blown away with the strong scent of alcohol. You were not a heavy drinker, so you felt a little foreign here. But Stephen guided you in further. You both ordered your drinks, and after a little while of fun chatter, it was time to go home.

When you both got to your front door, you slurred. "S-so, do you wanna c-come inside?" You giggled at your realized what you said. Stephen chuckled and you smiled as you attempted to get your keys in the lock, but failing miserably. Stephen put his hand on yours and helped you get the key in and unlock the door. You looked at him and giggled again, before a hiccup came. "Alright, I think you need some rest." "Nooo! Don't go! At least walk me to bed first!" You said as you swayed inside. He sighed playfully and followed you. You nearly fell, and he picked you up bridal style. You guided him to your room and he laid you on the bed. You quickly fell asleep and he smiled. He brushed a hair out of your face and gave you a kiss on the cheek, before leaving.

THE END!

Me: I'm actually really proud of this.

Stephen: Why did use me from when i was still a doctor?

Me: I don't know. I just felt that guy wasn't getting quite enough love.

Reader: Agreed! :D

Stephen:  If you guys wanna make a request, please DM FandomWriterss and have patience. We all have our lives.

Me: Thanks senpai! I still haven't decided who will be next, but I think it might be Thor or maybe Peter Parker. I'll figure it out. Luv u guys so mush :D!!!