Bucky x Reader: New World

I promised you guys a Bucky x reader, so here it is. But just before we get started, I've never even READ a Bucky x reader before this. So I had to do a little research into his character. SO I read a couple fanfics and watched a video of him. Hopefully I live up to the expectations! :D

====================================

Bucky awoke from his bed and sat up. He yawned and stretched as his back popped back into place. He got up from his bed and went to his closet. He changed into his armor and left for the main room. He got into the elevator and waited for it to move. But he then realized his error and spoke in an embarrassed tone. "Jarvis? Can you take me to the main room?" "Of course sir." The AI said and the elevator began to move.

When he got to the main room, he noticed you and Steve eating at the table and carrying on a light-hearted conversation. "Hey Bucky! Good morning!" You said as you looked away from  Steve. "G-good morning?" Steve suddenly perked his head up from his food when he heard Bucky stutter. I mean, this was a guy who fought in a war with Steve! It wasn't at all like him to stutter. Bucky excused himself and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. You and Steve continued talking when you both heard a frustrated groan coming from the kitchen. You quickly put your cereal down and headed towards the kitchen, seeing Bucky having trouble opening the microwave. You giggled and went over to him.

You lightly pushed his hand away from the handle and pushed the OPEN button on the microwave. "There ya go, Bucky!" He blushed very madly at this and you smiled. "Hey! I got an idea! How about I help you learn about technology?" Bucky desperately wanted to say no. To say he could handle this on his own, but with that adorable look on your face and the excitement in your eyes, he couldn't possibly say no. He sighed and said, "Alright, fine." You squealed and gave him a big hug, before running off to go and buy Bucky a phone.

Bucky was still in shock about the hug when you came back from the mall. "I'm BAAACCCCKKKKK~~~~~~~!" You sang. He smiled and stood from the couch, and you just said in response, "Ah ah ah! Sit! I want you to be sitting when you see what I got you!" He rolled his eyes and sat back down. You sat down next to him, and his heart began to race. You then pulled out of the bag, a brand new smart phone! You handed it to him and his expression went to confused very quickly. "I bought this for you so you could get a taste of what technology is like. This is called a smart phone." You then began going into an in-depth walk-through of what each of the apps were and how to use them. Bucky would occasionally ask a question or two and you answered them with ease.

By the end, Bucky had gotten the hang of texting and a tiny bit of the internet language! You both agreed to continue the lesson tomorrow, and you left for your room.

~Time-skip~

You were cleaning your room while listening to a song on your speakers. You were listening to What Ifs by Kane Brown, when your bedroom door opened. "Uh... Y/n?" You suddenly panicked and turned the volume down on your speaker with your remote. "H-hey Bucky! W-what are you doing here?" You said with a nervous expression and a light blush on your cheeks. "I was wondering what that music was. I've never really heard anything like it." "Really? Never?" "No." He headed over to the speaker and turned the volume back up. "It's called country music. It's a type of music that I listen to. This guy is named Kane Brown." Bucky then turned around and smiled at you. This made you a little nervous, but what really took you by surprise is when he walked closer. He put his hands on your waist and began to sway you to the song. "B-Bucky? What are you doing?" "Dancing." He said as he laid his chin on your head. "Relax." He whispered. You took a deep breath and put your hands on his shoulders, and swayed with him.

When the chorus came up, he leaned down and you felt your face turn to flames. Before you knew it, his lips were on yours and he kissed you with gentle passion. You soon kissed back, and the song soon ended. You both pulled away at the same time and you smiled. "I-I love you Bucky..." "I love you too." He chuckled.

The End~!

Bucky: That was actually pretty good.

Me: Eh, I feel like I already have a better idea for another Bucky x Reader.

Reader: And what's that?

Me: I'M NOT TELLING YOU THAT!!!

Bucky & Reader: -_-