Rocket x Reader x Quill: You gotta believe

I wont go into what brought this idea to mind, but I am making this story for a really good friend. She needs to hear these words and I will be damned if I will stand by and watch he continue to be sad.

Rocket was walking throughout the ship, heading to his room to head to bed for the night. He was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks when he heard... crying. His ear twitched and he looked at the door next to him. The sign read "Jade's Room." He quickly ran over to the door and listened to what was inside. All that was heard was her... Jade. Jade was saying these awful things about herself. "Ugly. Fat. Stupid. Unlovable." Rocket couldn't believe his ears. Is this what she thought of herself.

Rocket first fell for Jade at the same time Quill did. He wasn't sure when it happened, but the both of them fell hard for Jade. She always acted so happy and joked about her insecurities. She seemed so strong... Rocket then quickly ran into Quill's room and shook Quill awake. "Quill! Get up!!" Quill quickly shot up and yelled out. "What the shit, Rocket!?" "Ya gotta come quick. It's Jade." Quill's eyes softened at the mention of her name. He nodded and got out of bed. They both sped over to your room and Quill opened the door.

What they saw, broke their hearts. Jade was laying on the floor in front of her vanity, cuts all over her arms and legs and she was sobbing loudly. Quill and Rocket didn't even think and they ran over. Rocket threw the blade away and Quill cradled Jade in his arms like a baby. "Shh... It's okay Jade." "It's not okay." She croaked out. "Jade..." Rocket spoke. "Ya didn't ask for this. Ya didn't do ANYTHING to deserve it either. You will never be a burden to us." "Rocket's right." Quill whispered. "Your our best friend. You kept us from fighting and you always helped us find a way to fix our problems. It's time we return the favor." Jade pulled her head away from Quill's shoulder and looked at the both of them.

Rocket then looked at her dresser. A photo in a frame of the three of them stood proudly. He quickly grabbed it and then walked back over. He handed the picture to Jade. "You can be that happy again, Jade." "No I can't." "Yes you can." Quill countered. "I... no. WE love you too much to let you go. You've been with us since the start. If you can survive prison AND BEATING RONAN, think of what else you can do." "You have a lot in ya Jade. Don't let that go." Jade looked at them. She saw nothing but pure love and truth in her eyes. She looked at her arms and legs. They were full of scattered cuts. But she thought to herself: 'If I can survive these, what else can I survive?'  She smiled. "Thank you guys." She grabbed Rocket and pulled herself and him into Quill's arms again. "Do I HAVE to hold Rocket?" "Yes." You said with a light giggle. Jade's depression wasn't gone, but there was already a lot of progress made.

The End.

Rocket: Did this really happen?

Me: I won't say everything, but my best friend Jade is going through a whole lot and I wanted to prove to her that I and many more care. I hope you all share some support for her in the comments. She truly needs it.

Quill: I agree.

Me: Thank you all so much for reading, I plan on making a Bucky x reader at some point cause it has been requested so much. I'm super excited to write him. :D

Me & Quill & Rocket: WE LOVE YOU JADE!!!!