Bruce x Reader: Sexy Banana !Crackfic

This idea came out of no where and I wanted to quickly make it before it was too late. So bare with me if it sucks. Thankies!!! <3

'Why am I so upset right now? Am I having an anxiety attack? Why? What did I do that made me so anxious?' You were drinking your coffee when these thoughts spilled into your mind. You were super anxious and decided to go to Bruce to ask for comfort.

You knocked on the door to the lab. "Bruce?" You said. The doors slide open. You walked in and looked at him from across the room. "Hey Y/n. What's up?" "N-not too much. Just feeling a little stressed is all." Bruce's smile fell and you were slowly approached by him.

When he came up close, your train of thought flew off to the time when you kissed him, horribly at that. You felt your cheeks get rosy as you tried to distract yourself from the memory. SO, in order to distract you, you yelled out, "SEXY BANANA!" Bruce fell silent as you tried to keep a straight face. "What was that?" You bursted out laughing. "SEXY BANANA is something I say when I need to distract myself from a bad thought or memory. I've got a bunch of em." "Wait really?" "Yeah!"

"Another one I've got is just PEE SOCK!" Bruce laughed at that. "What about a funny train of thought? Like instead of thinking about bad memories, think of something stupid." "Like what?" "A pizza roll is just an Italian gusher." You died of laughter. "Can you imagine a way to shut Tony up? Just scream, PISS EVERYWHERE!!!" Bruce then said, "What if you said DISGUSTING in a scary voice?" "Right!?!?"

Needless to say, you both spent way longer than you'd like to admit just screaming random phrases to avoid stress. You both agreed that the next time you were stressed or thinking negatively, you could just scream nonsense. Works, every time.

The End.

Me: Originally this was gonna be a bath bomb story.
Bruce: I think Grace has lost her mind.
Me: Did you just assume my mental health status? I'M CALLING MY LAWYER
Reader: XD