Avengers x Sad!Reader

You just got out of work/school, and you were having the most SHITTY day. You weren't even sure about WHY. It was probably just one of those horrible days. As you dragged your feet into the elevator, you asked Jarvis to take you to the main lobby. When you got there, you grabbed some crackers and ginger ale. Just the THOUGHT of eating made you sicker than a dog, but your stomach clearly would NOT shut up till you ate.

You sat down on the couch and began eating away. While you were sulking, you were spotted by Thor and Tony. "Hey! Y/n! You okay?" Tony yelled from the other side of the room. You nearly choked on your snack when his voice boomed. You swallowed it down and downed some ginger ale for good measure. All the while, Tony and Thor were a little taken aback. "I'm fine. Just fine." "Just fine?" "Yes." "Sister Y/n, you do not look well. Are you sick?" "No... I'm just fine."

Tony rolled his eyes. "I've been with Pepper long enough to know that when you say you're fine, it means the opposite." "Well, congrats. You wanna go grab a cookie for yourself as a reward?" You snapped. "Come on, N/n. You know, can tell us if you're upset." He sat next to you while Thor sat on the other side.

You sighed and tried to hold back your burning tears and swallow the lump growing in your throat. "JARVIS, go grab the others. Tell them it's an emergency." "WHAT?!?! Tony, what the hell!?" "Also, don't take no for an order." "But TONY! WHAT IF THEY'RE BUSY?!?!" "That doesn't matter right now. If we need to drop everything to take care of you, we are willing to do that." "I agree, Sister Y/n."

You wanted to leave, but Thor and Tony refused to let you go anywhere until you felt better. So you were trapped. When the others came in, they saw you disheveled, and Tony and Thor wrapped around you. Everyone dropped onto their legs when they approached you and gave you a giant group hug.

At that point, you broke down crying. "Shhh, it's okay Y/n." Natasha said, petting your head. Bruce was encouraging you to take some deep breaths. "I can always read you some beloved poetry, Y/n." Loki said with a soft smile. Tony smiled at you even though you had tears streaming down your face. He kissed you on the cheek.

"Hey, guys! Why don't we all give Y/n a BIG KISS ON THE CHEEK to make her feel better!" You looked at him as if he had just told you he married a hooker. "W-what!?!?"

Most of the people in the room looked away bashfully. But Thor and Loki quickly took that chance to kiss you on the cheek. After they pulled away, Loki pulled a golden rose from thin air. "Here you are, my lady." You looked at the two of them and smiled, taking the rose.

Natasha then came up and took the rose. She placed it beside your ear and smiled. "That's a good look on you." She then kissed you sweetly n the cheek. "Th-thanks."

Everyone but Bruce, Steve, and Bucky backed up. "U-uh... should I go first?" Steve asked nervously. Silence. Steve cautiously approaches you and leans down. He places a delicate kiss on your cheek, and you smiled.

Bucky was up next. "Alright, let's do this." He kneeled to your level and cupped your face with two hands. He kissed you atop your forehead for a very long moment. He then pulled away with an audible pop. "There ya go, Y/n!"

Everyone's eyes then shifted towards Bruce. "You know you don't have to if you don't want to, Bruce." "No, no. It's not that. I don't mind." He made he was over as though he were approaching a wounded animal. Or maybe the other way around. He kneeled and grabbed your face by the chin gently. He gave you the softest kiss you've ever had on the cheek. It almost felt like it was a speck of wind. It wasn't bad, but it did tickle. You giggled and looked at all the group.

"Thanks, guys. I do feel better. That was a very cute gift. Thanks, guys." "UM! I think you mean: Thank you, TONY!" Everyone shot him a death glare. "Fine. Your welcome, Y/n." Everyone else soon said Your welcome. You suddenly felt a lot better about going back to work/school. Even if you were to have another bad day, maybe you could talk everyone into a kiss on the LIPS!!!

The END!

Me: I didn't have a plan for an end card here because it's everyone.
Me: If you guys really wanna have a shot at making your request come to reality, join my amino and I can enter you into a raffle where I can feature you in a request and video.
Me: DM me for the link cause for some weird ass reason I can't seem to post the link.