Thor x Reader: Lively Art

Massive props to @LordBorosFangirl for making this request. Basic summary is the reader has the power to control ink. This might not meet expectations because I've never done a Thor x Reader, but there's a first time for everything! :D

You were busy customizing a doll to make it look more to your image. You were designing to the clothes, and you hesitated when you were about to make a paper design for the clothing. For as long as you could remember, drawing was a great difficulty. When you drew something, no matter what, it would soon come to life. The effects of these drawings would only last for a few hours, before they disappeared. For the majority of your life, you would shunned for your power, so you grew to keep it a secret to prevent people from judging you. The one person you were most afraid of judging you for your power... was your boyfriend. He was the one and only Thor Odinson, God of Thunder. Thor was always a sweetie. He was YOUR sweetie. But you were still afraid of him finding you as a freak and break up with you, so the fear kept you quiet about it.

Despite your power, you adored drawing and creating a work of art. You had many custom dolls and digital drawings you made yourself all throughout the room. The other flaw with your power, aside from being judged, was that it gave your creations a... personality. You finished your newest custom doll, when it sparkled black and it came to life. You smiled sadly at the doll and it waved at you. As the doll was playing around on your desk, you decided to take a quick shower, and you figured Thor wouldn't be back from his mission for a while, so you had time to take a shower and the doll would go back to normal soon.

As you you were washing your hair, you heard a loud and thundering yell. "Y/n! There's a miniature demon on your desk!!!" Your heart stopped and you got out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around you. Once you got out of the bathroom, you saw Thor staring intently at the doll you were working on, while the doll was dancing on the table. "I thought I told you to play dead!!" You yelled at the doll. The doll shook it's head and put it's hands on it's hips. "Y/n? Is something the matter with the doll?" You sighed and looked down.

"No... There's something the matter with me. I have a power to make drawings come to life. Watch." You took a piece of paper and doodled a quick sketch of you and Thor. When you finished, the drawing sparkled black once again and the drawing of you two came to life on the paper. They waved at you both. Thor took the paper from you and watched as the sketch of you both kissed each other and hugged each other. The doll hopped off your desk and crawled onto your lap as you sat next to Thor on your bed. Thor smiled and put the drawing off to the side. "Y/n, you know I've always adored your art, even though I've never seen you draw. But I had no idea you had such an amazing gift. Why have you never told me?" You felt tears well up in your eyes, and you grabbed the drawing. "Because, I was afraid... this would happen." You then ripped the drawing in half with both of you on each side with sad faces.

Thor looked at the ripped drawing and felt his heart break for you. You had really been convinced that this would happen. Thor wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his embrace. "Y/n, I love you. I always have ever since brother Anthony introduced me to you. You are a beautiful and sweet maiden, and I will never stop loving you. Your heart is stronger than my hammer could ever be, and your gift is a beautiful one." He said as he petted you on the head. He gently ran his fingers over your hair, and planted a kiss on your temple. You felt fresh tears pour and you quietly sobbed into Thor's arms as you gripped his shirt for dear life. Thor just simply kissed you on your head and spoke comforting words in your ear for a while, until you calmed down. 

"Thor, did you really mean all of that?" "Of course I did, y/n. You are far better than any Asgardian maiden I have ever met, and you treated me like one of your own when I first came to this planet. You understood me and my troubles about me, my brother, and so much more. I love you." You smile and gave Thor a small peck on the lips and he smiled. "I love you too, Thor." You felt all of that sadness slowly wipe away as you both kissed.

Ther End~!

Thor: That was very good, Lady Fandom!

Me: Thank you Thor!

Reader: Jane is SO lucky to have you, Thor!!

Thor: Lady Y/n, I belong to you too.

Reader: *Faints*

Thor: Oh dear...

Me: I'll call  Bruce. Just say your lines while I do that!

Thor: A-alright? Please don't hesitate to make a request and Lady Fandom will do her best to do it as soon as possible.

Me: Thanks for reading guys! I have to go get an ice pack.