Peter Parker x Reader: Makeup

Let's just get this party started. No intros needed. LET'S DANCE!

You smiled as you looked in the mirror. Makeup is done. Hair is styled. You're wearing your favorite dress. You nodded to yourself and ran down the stairs to start the first day of your new look. You had enough of being the ugly, nerdy girl. So today, that is subject to change forever!!!

You walked onto the bus, and right away, people began staring. You did your best to swallow down the panic and began walking through to find a seat. Suddenly, someone perked up saying, "Here's a seat!" You looked over to see Peter Parker offering his seat. You blushed a little and walked over. You took a seat next to him and the bus began moving.

"I-I'm Peter. Peter Parker." He said after a long moment. "I know." "Wait really? How?" "You are-" You both were cut off by a scream. You both look behind you and you see your long time bully, B/N, crying over a rather big spider. 

You grabbed a cup and piece of paper from your book bag, before getting up from your seat. You got up slowly as to not attract the attention from the bus driver. You walk over and put the cup over the spider. Then placed the piece of paper under the cup.

You slowly picked up the spider and stood back up. You looked B/N in the eyes, and she looks at you with shock. "Thanks, girl" She said. She was about to ask your name, when you walked back to your seat with Peter. He was sitting there, shocked. "That was some good thinking. Better than killing it." "Yeah, I would've killed it, but I didn't have a book on me." He chuckled. "Good thing then." You both laughed, and the bus parked at the school.

As you were getting your things out of your locker, you felt like someone was behind you. You look behind you, and see Flash standing there with two other boys. "Hi Flash." You said plainly. "Ooooo! I guess the new girl already knows my name! Goes to show how awesome I am." You rolled your eyes. "I am NOT new here Flash. You know me." "Really? I think I'd remember a beautiful face like yours anytime." You grew impatient, and tried to walk away. "Hey!" He grabbed your arm forcefully, and you yelped. "Let go! You're hurting me!" "Nah pretty girl. Not without a kiss."

You were freaking out in your head, no way in HELL were you going to waste your first kiss on THIS guy! Flash always bullied people, including Peter! He grabbed your face and pulled it towards his. THe other two boys were trying to hold you still. "HELP!" You screamed, and then someone yelled out. "Hey!! Let her go!" You all look behind Flash and see Peter Parker standing there. "Awww, is the little Peter Parker trying to save his girl!" Peter suddenly pipped back, "You either let her go, or I get a teacher." "Oh yeah? Like that's going to happen. Get outta here before I give you a black eye!"

Suddenly, a teacher showed up behind Peter. "I had a feeling you'd say that. So I came prepared." "You three are in SO much trouble!" Scared, Flash and his goons ran off with the teacher hot on their trail. You rub your arm, seeing a small bruise form. You frowned. "Hey, uh... you okay?" You look up and see Peter standing there. "Y-yeah. I'm good. Thanks. You saved me." "Eh, it's no problem. I never really got your name." You smiled sadly. 

"Peter, it's me. Y/n. The girl you sit next to in Algebra." He looked at you, stunned. "What!?" "I know I know. The cliche of that ugly girl going hot in just a few days. Shocker." You said with monotone. "Look Peter, thanks. But I don't think I'm in the mood to hear someone call me a nerd, like in the old days. I have to go to class." "Y/n, wait!" He grabbed your arm, much more gently at that. "I wasn't gonna call you that. I mean... I'd kinda be a hypocrite if I did do that. But... why'd you do all of this?" "Because I'm... so sick of being made fun off! I wanted to be respected here, by others and myself. I've had issues with confidence for years. When I first saw myself this morning... I felt like I had confidence that I had been looking for my whole life."

Peter slowly trailed his hand up your arm and onto your shoulder. You looked into his eyes as goosebumps racked at your skin. "Y/n, I've always thought you looked perfect just the way you are. You're always going to live your life in your own skin. You can cut it, burn it, peel it, and all of that. But you'll still always be in it. So learn to love you for who you are. People don't make fun of you cause your ugly. They make fun of you cause they see that you think that. If you come here, without makeup and with absolute confidence... they will still love you just as much if not more."

You felt a wide smile and tears come onto your face, but you blinked away the tears. Peter smiled and leaned into you. You both kissed shyly, and Peter very gently pushed you against the lockers. You giggled and put your hands on his shoulders, rubbing them slightly.

After a few moments, you both pulled away and you smiled. "Thanks Peter." "For what?" "For being you." You then kissed his cheek, and went to wash off all that makeup.

Peter: Where'd you hear that whole skin thing from?

Me: A girl on instagram. Her name is fgn_snapple43_fgn. Y'all should check her out! She's awesome!

Peter: Grace is NOT taking any requests, so please try to not ask.

Me: Thanks Peter. Next up is either Tom Holland or Rocket. Thanks for reading! :D