Thor x Reader x Loki: Sick Day

I noticed I have only done ONE Thor x reader, and it was a request. So I figured that to appease both the people who have requested Loki and the Thor fangirls, I'd give you all a big snotty fluff! Hope you enjoy~!

The sun hit you like a truck as you woke up. You covered your eyes and tried to block out the growing headache. A loud and thundering knock made you jump out of your bed. Face first on the floor, your body cringed as the knock came again. You sighed and got up. You straightened out your nightgown, before heading towards the door. 

When you opened it, the pair of Gods stood in your doorway. Thor had his typical goofy smile, and Loki looked just as annoyed with his adopted brother as ever. "What is it?" You croaked out. "Why Lady Y/n, it's time to eat breakfast!" "Ohh, I'm not hungry." You said, hoarse voice and all. Loki and Thor suddenly looked at you with extreme concern as you attempted to close the door. Loki held it open and said, "Are you okay Lady Y/n?"

You contemplated telling them you were sick. Just standing there in the doorway, with the only support being the door, you felt as though you'd collapse. "I-I'm sick..." When the words left your mouth, you started to fall, and Loki caught you. "Y/n!" They both were on the floor, holding you. Thor placed his hand on your forehead, "She is burning hot." He said quietly. Loki spoke softly. "I'm going to take you to your bed. Okay?" "Okay..." Loki lifted you up bridal style and carried you to bed, with Thor right behind you.

"Thor, stay here with her, I'm going to get her some soup." "Alright." Loki then left the room. Thor held your hand and you felt your face grow hotter. While you may have been blushing, you felt freezing cold. You shivered, and Thor panicked. He quickly took off his coat and tried to put it on you as a sort of blanket. "T-Thor, I'm fine. You don't have to do that." "Lady Y/n, you're cold. I don't mind at all." You tried to protest, but you were cut short by the coat covering you up. You sighed, and sat up, putting it on.

Loki returned shortly after, soup in hand. He gave you both a confused look as you were bundled up with Thor's coat wrapped around you. "Thor made me wear it to keep me warm." Loki nodded and walked over to you. "He put the soup bowl into your hands and grabbed the spoon. "Thor, can you get medicine from the bathroom?" Thor nodded and walked off. Loki turned back to you and dipped the spoon into the soup. 

"L-Loki!? I can feed myself!" "Y/n, you're ill. I'm not risking you spilling the soup on yourself." "Loki..." You growled. Loki chuckled. He blew on the soup a little and held the spoon in front of your mouth. You sighed and opened your mouth. He slowly fed you the soup, and you eventually got used to it. A small part of you even enjoyed it.

Thor came back with the medicine and a glass of tea. "Thor, I didn't know you knew how to make tea." "I don't actually. I asked Banner to help me make it. I heard that certain earthly teas can help with colds." You smiled and Loki put the soup aside. Thor gave you the medicine, and when they were about to leave, you quickly spoke, "Wait!" They looked to you with confusion. "Can... can you both stay with me?" They both looked at each other, dumbfounded. They looked to you and smiled. "Of course." They both walked back to the bed and you scooted to the center of the bed. They both fell under the covers and held you. You felt the biggest smile come on your face as you were being held by the sons of Odin. You nuzzled into their embrace and went to sleep.

~Extended Ending~

Bruce was reading a book in the main living room when Tony and Natasha came in. "Banner? Do you know where Thor and Loki are?" "Oh, they're with Y/n. She's not feeling well." Tony looked really confused. "JARVIS, pull up the footage in Y/n's room." The tv screen was splashed with the image of you cuddling with Thor and Loki. Tony snickered, and even Natasha and Bruce couldn't help but chuckle as Tony screenshotted the screen, adding it to his blackmail folder.

The end~~~!

Loki: Why must Stark do these foolish things?

Me: Because he's Tony Stark!

Thor: Lady Gloria will not be taking requests as of right now, she is very backed up on ideas.

Me: Thank you both. I think Y/n was looking for you both.

Y/n: MARRY ME BOYS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Thor and Loki: o.o

Me: Welp! I think the next character will just be Loki or Rocket. Look forward to it! :D