𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘🥀

"Lia." My mother called when she saw me walking towards the table. I noticed it was only her and Jaeh. "Jungkook left for an early sleep but you're more than welcome to join us for pie." Jaeh offered, but I shook my head. "I..um, I have an essay due for tomorrow so I might as well finish that up." I smiled. They nodded and I was about to walk away when my she called my name again. "Before you leave, I need you to give Jungkook some of your spare towels."

"Why?" Was the first thing I blurted out. "Well." She sighed. "All the spare towels are still wet because I wanted them fresh." I pressed my lips together and nodded, "okay, anything else?" I asked. She shook her head and I said goodnight before leaving. How did she know I had spare towels anyway. When I reached my room, I took two black towels from my bathroom and made my way next door. His room was right beside mine which was fantastic because we had extremely thin walls. Mark the sarcasm.. You could hear everything, even the conversation you might be having.

I clenched the towels and knocked on his door. At first, there was no reply so I knocked harder but there was still no response. "Jungkook!" I harshly whispered, and when there was no response for the third time, I reached for the door knob and pushed his door open. To my surprise, it was actually left unlocked..

I walked in and placed the towels on his bed. The room already smelt like him. "What are you doing?" His voice made me jump and I turned around to see him standing in front of his open bathroom. I could hear the shower in the background. "U-um..towels." I said, looking down at them.

"Is that all ?" He asked, walking towards me. I stood there for some reason and watched as he reached for his shirt, slowly unbuttoning it. My head tilted up when he stopped in front of me.

"I asked you a question, Lia." He said, firmly. He must be mad about the slap. I nodded, but he shook his head, "Use your words."

My eyes widened slightly. "Y-yes, that is all." I told him.

I was holding myself back from looking down. Just keep looking at his face... "Then you can leave." He said, glancing down at my mouth. I felt my cheeks warm up in embarrassment as I turned and walked out of his room. God. I shouldn't let myself feel intimated by him. Locking myself in my own room, I grabbed my phone from my bed and called Theo. He said he would call me later tonight. I fell back on my bed and sighed, listening to the ringing sound.

After a few second wait, it suddenly connected and I heard his voice. "What are you doing?" I asked, playing with the end of my dress. My brows furrowed when I heard some muffled sounds in the background. "Who is that?" I questioned.

"No one, baby. I was just waiting for your call." He replied.

"Oh. I just had dinner and finally found time to call you, but you wouldn't believe what happened, can we face-"

"Can I call you later?" He said, cutting me off.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yes, I'm just busy right now." I waited, before finally saying, "I love you, okay."

"I love you, too, baby." I smiled at his words and the line went dead.

_____

The next morning:

"Jaeh, please." I pleaded. "Why can't Theo pick you up?" He asked, pouring his coffee. "He said he was busy and couldn't."

"He's your boyfriend, Lia." He said, narrowing his eyes at me. "He should find time for his girlfriend." Although Jaeh was right, it was also unfair for me to be Theo's main priority.

"I'm going to be late!" I whined-

"Stop fucking yelling." Jungkook groaned, the deepness of his morning voice stirring this feeling within my womb. I turned to see him walking down the stairs with his hand running messily through his bed hair. His eyes were squinted like he had freshly woken up.