𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗🥀

_____
A/N:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Wattpad unfortunately removed my Dirty Desires Book. (I don't know why, but they did.)
BUT, I'm currently re uploading the whole book whilst trying to update this one.
I'm really sad about all this:(
Ty for being patient w me. Ily all sm.
______

"Fuck, did that feel good?" He repeats, leaning his head on mine. My eyes flicker shut as his heavy breaths fan against my cheek. "Jungkook." I whispered.

"You don't like me." I said making him pull away enough for me to see his face. "These feelings you think you have for me aren't real." I tell him.

"What, and you expect me to believe your love for Theo is real?" He scoffs. "No, Lia. It's just fucking bullshit."

"M-maybe you're right." I said, my eyes beginning to prick with tears. "But what then, huh?"

"What makes you think I'll ever believe a thing you say to me?"

He pokes his tongue into his cheek and laughs. "I'm not asking you to believe me, sweetheart.."

"In fact..." he mumbles, leaning his lips closer to mine. "You shouldn't believe a thing I say..."

I feel his hands gently run up my exposed thighs before hooking them around his waist. "Mina lied to you." He whispers, running his nose along my neck. I grab his shoulders, "w-what do you mean?"

"She's always hated you. Why would she help you now?" He mumbles into my neck.

My eyes flickered shut when I felt his warm tongue coat my skin with his saliva. "Maybe you're the one lying." I breathed out. He ignored me and I felt his hand travel down to my stomach.

"Jungkook-"

He moans into my neck in response and slips his fingers into my underwear. "Are you this wet for him or me?" He says, stroking me slowly. My toes curl and my ass arches.

"Tell me..." he growls, using his thumb to play with my clit.

"For...you-" I gasped, my hips flinching.

He buried his face back into my neck and slowly thrusted his middle finger into me. "Ah.." My breath hitched and I dug my nails deeper into his skin. "Shh..." he whispers. "You can take it, Lia.." he continues.

His lips drag themselves to my mouth. "Let my fingers fuck you." He says, kissing my bottom lip. I whimper when he adds another finger. "Does that feel good, baby?"

The pad of his thumb gently caresses my clit before pressing down on it. "Please.." I beg, pulling on his roots.

"There's another way I can relieve the pain, Lia." He whispers.

My eyes flicker open as he pulls his hand out of my underwear and sits up. My thighs loosen around his waist. He glances down between my legs. Then before I could say or do anything, he lowers himself between my parted legs and tugs me towards him.

My eyes widen when I realised what he was about to do. "No- wait...ah..!"

My head fell back into the bed when I felt his wet lips rub over my open clit. I gasped. His nails dug deeper into my thighs as he opened his mouth, licking up my vulva. He moaned and I shuddered as his warm breath fanned over my wetness.