𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗🥀

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I kissed her forehead and sat up on the edge of the bed. I groaned and looked down at my crotch. She was in deep sleep so I stood up and walked into my bathroom for a towel. Once I had it, I placed it under warm water and brought it with me.

I couldn't help but smile at her sleeping. I would've preferred her to be in my bed rather than in a guest room. At the end of the day, they're all mine.

Pulling the blanket off her body, I knelt on the bed beside her and lifted my shirt on her body.  She shuffled in her sleep and I spread her legs before wiping her thighs with the warm cloth. She had fallen asleep before showering.

Once her thighs were clean, I lowered my head and kissed her skin. She still smelt so good. Fuck, I couldn't get enough of her. My nose ran against her skin as I dragged my lips to her inner thighs.

Her hips flinched and a soft moan left her lips. My dick twitched and I grabbed her thighs, pulling me beneath me. I glanced up at her before slowly kissing her clit. Her thighs tightened around my head and I buried my nose into her, kissing and licking her sensitive parts.

Her quiet whimpers soon turned into moans.

"Wh-what are you doing.." she gasped. "I'm hard and all I can think about is you." I said getting up on my knees. She raised her self on her elbows and smiled. Fuck, that smile. It makes me want to do anything for her.

"Why are you telling me? You have hands." She teased.

I moved close enough to kiss her ear. "I want you to touch it."

She then pouted. "If you get me some water, I'll consider it." I nodded and kissed her mouth before standing up. "Anything for you." I mumbled, walking out.

I closed the door and my face dropped whilst walking towards the door where the noise from earlier really came from. Luckily, Lia opened the wrong door.

"So you finally did it. You fucked her." Mina said to me, walking out the room I had just opened. I ignored her and pushed past her. "You were supposed to check on him and leave my house right fucking after." I growled, gripping her elbow and pulling her back. "Lia heard you fucking about in my house. What if she saw you?" I clenched my jaw when she smiled.

"Scared?" She questioned. "Look, I was sat there staring at Theo and trust me, an unconscious Theo is boring to stare at for three hours." She explained.

I released her arm and continued walking. "She's going to find him." She said, walking behind me. "What makes you think that?" I said, glancing at her from the side.

"He's locked in one of your fucking rooms!" She exclaimed. I paused to face her. "Watch your fucking tone with me."

"You're just a jealous fucker with major anger issues." She scoffed.

"Yet if I asked to fuck, you'd gladly take off your clothes for me." Her face turned red and she broke eye contact. "I won't kill him." I told her.

"If you release him he'll tell her." She responded.

"And no one will believe him." I shot back.

"If Lia finds out about Japan she will." She continued.

I tensed and paused. "Are you going to tell her?" I raised a brow and turned to her. She stepped back. "You know what will happen to you if you open your mouth." I said, walking towards her.

My fingers caressed her cheek before rubbing my thumb over her lip. "You know what I'll do to you if you tell her, hm?" I whispered, lowering my head to bite her lip. She gasped and pushed me away but I held her jaw. "Ow" she winced, staring at my lip.

She rubbed her mouth and glanced down in shock at the blood on her finger tips. I licked her blood off my lips. "Leave and don't come back until I ask you too."

"What will you do if Lia wants to go back to him?" She said.

"Then I'll kill him."

"She needs to know about you and Jaeh and about Japan-"

"What." I cut her off. "If I were her I'd want to know." She continued, and I tilted her head up, closer to my face, "You want me to tell her she just fucked a man whose killed many people?" I growled. "You want me to say the same hands which touched her pure skin, also choked people to death?" I clenched my jaw and gripped her face.

"I don't think she's looking for a mafia boyfriend, Mina." I mumbled against her mouth. "So leave before you cause her trouble." I threw her to the side and continued walking to my kitchen.

________

When I returned to the room she had fallen back asleep but on my side of the bed. I placed the glass of water on the bedside table and laid beside her. She instantly moved closer and placed her head on my chest with her arm on my stomach.

"I never want you to find out the truth about me." I whispered, glancing down at her head. "Never."

________

LIA'S POV:

He took the phone from my hand and placed it on the bed beside me. "What are you doing?" I asked as he hovered over me. "You just look so sexy with only my shirt on you, I couldn't help myself." He mumbled, kissing my neck.

I cupped his nape and arched my ass as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. "But we just did it- we can't.." I whispered, my eyes closing as I felt his tongue lick me. I moaned and he spread my thighs before positioning himself at my entrance.

"Fuck, you're so hot when you moan for me." He grunted. "Are you wet for me, Lia?" He then asks. His hand roughly grips my neck and pulls my roots. I cry in pain and he lowers his mouth to my parted lips. "Your cries turn me on." He moaned, kissing my mouth.

His teeth grazed my inner lips before biting it. "The whimpers you make when my fingers slip into your tight hole." His tongue thrusted into my mouth, sucking on my own and coating it with his saliva. "Hm, no more, stop-" I mumbled into his mouth. He pulled away slightly, but only enough for me to move my lips away.

"If you want me to stop why are you rubbing against me?" He tilted his head, waiting for me to answer. "Do you want to ride my dick, Lia? I'm all yours." He smiled. My face flushed and I was about to look away but he grabbed my face. "I want you to ride it."

I raised my brow at him. "Who were you talking to last night?"

Now his brows furrowed. "Just a business call." He replied. "You were on the phone?" He nodded and kissed my nose.

"Do you not believe me." He then says. I stare at him.

"I do."

He nods. "Good, because your trust is important to me, Lia." I nod as well and brush his hair away from his eyes.

"Just don't give me a reason not to trust you." I told him.