𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡🥀

"How will you teach me?" I whispered on his skin. His grip on my body tightened and I could feel his hardness rubbing into my inner thigh. I gasped quietIy and took his hand to between my thighs. "P-please, touch me." I whimpered pathetically. My hand tightly gripped his shirt whilst my other pressed his fingers deeper. A soft moan escaped my lips as I began to rub his fingers against me. I'm going to deeply regret this.  "Please.." I breathed into his neck when he didn't move his fingers to pleasure me. 

His other hand instantly pinned my waist against the sink and his foot kicked my ankles further apart. "Moan again." He ordered into my ear. His thumb pressed down on my clit and his fingers rubbed me over my thin lace. His name left my lips in a low moan and my hand reached for the nape of his neck. "More..." I pleaded, my brows furrowing in frustration as I dug my nails through his shirt. 

"So greedy." He hissed, lowering his mouth to my ear. I squirmed when he took my ear into his mouth, sucking and licking at my sensitive parts. "I want you to beg." 

"But-"

His middle finger suddenly pushed my underwear to the side before slowly caressing me between my wet folds. I clenched my thighs on his hand and moaned into his chest.  "Good girl, it's wet enough." 

A knot tightened in my stomach at the nickname. 

"What?" He said. "You like it when I call you that? His chest vibrated against my face as he let out a deep chuckle. His fingers suddenly rubbed my hole teasingly before adding a finger and rubbing me with all four. 

"Please..." I hissed, burying my face deeper into his shirt. The wait was killing me.

"Stop saying please." He groaned, pressing himself more against me. My knees weakened and I held onto him tighter as I felt my orgasm building up, but as soon as I was about to release he innocently pulled his hand away. My eyes flickered open in both shock and frustration. "Clean up." He tells me before reaching for a tissue and giving it to me.

"What-"

"That's your punishment." He said, clenching his jaw. "A light one." He adds. 

I gulped. "Do you punish everyone?" 

He rested his palms on the sink behind me and leaned closer. I could feel his breath kiss my lips. "Do you want me to only punish you?" He questioned. 

"Why would you want to hurt me?" 

His eyes darkened. "Because I want to watch your ass turn red every time I spank it raw." 

My breath hitched. "That gives you pleasure?" I whispered. 

The edge of his lip curved up into a smirk as he studied my reaction. "Unless it makes you wet." He leans more closer before whispering, "It always makes them wet." 

Them?

My cheeks heat up and he moves away. "Now go back to your little boyfriend." 

____________

When I returned to the table everyone seemed to have forgotten everything that had happened. No one asked me anything, but I felt Theo look up at me every few minutes. I guess it was because I was quiet for the rest of the dinner.