𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 🥀

"Who were you going to call?" He then said, glancing over at my phone beside us. He sat up next to me and i reached for my phone, but before my finger tips could even touch it, he grabbed it.

"It was nobody- I was just going to-"

"Call Theo." He said, staring at my phone. I looked and saw my screen was left open on his contact name. "Yes, I was." I replied, trying to take it from him. He raised it in the air.

"Why?" His brows furrowed at me like he was confused but also angry at me. "Because I can, Jungkook- what do you mean-"

"And you think he'd pick up?" He said, raising it even higher into the air. "What is your problem?" I scoffed, yanking his elbow so that his arm would bend.

"Fine. Call him." He suddenly said.

"Huh?" I looked at him dumbfounded. He leaned closer and repeated, "Call him." I dailed his number and brought my phone to my ear. My eyes connected with Jungkook's the whole time.

It felt weird. Why was he staring at me like that?

The longer it took for Theo to pick up, the wider Jungkook's smirk stretched. Then when it hit voicemail, he took the phone and kissed my ear. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "Dick." I mumbled, pushing him away and standing up. He fell back on his elbows on the bed and stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"Why did you stand up?" He asked me. "I want to shower." His eyes lit up like a puppy does when he's given treats. "May I join?" He questioned, standing up. I had to take a step back at how fast he moved.

"No. I don't find showering with someone comfortable." I told him.

His lips twitched into a slight frown. I almost felt bad. Almost.

"Can I just fuck you again on the bed since I'm not allowed in the shower?" He suggested. I scoffed at his bluntness and shook my head before turning towards the bathroom. "Unbelievable." I said to myself, opening the door.

His shower was really nice. There was a decent sized bathtub but only because the walk-in shower was huge. It took up half of the floor. "Not too bad." I said, impressed.

I ran the water, stripped, and completely ignored the mirror in front of me. I could feel how bad the marks on my body were. I didn't want to see them. The water was room temperature, but I turned it up so it was warmer, and he even had my scented body wash and shampoo.

Cocky much? He knew I'd shower here someday.

_______

Just as I wrapped the towel around me, the door suddenly opened making me flinch. His eyes, with no shame, roamed my body before looking up at me. He muttered something under his breath before walking in and closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he began moving towards me. "I need the sink." He said. I realised I was standing in front of it and was about to move but just as I took a step, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Can I see the marks my hands left?" He whispered, into my ear. A cold shiver ran down my spine and I gripped my towel. "Or the hickeys I left on your inner thighs?" I shoved his hand but he firmly gripped my wrist, holding it up in front of his face. "What is it? Do you not like them?" He then asked.

I just stared at him. "You see this." He said showing me my wrist. I looked at the faint bruises his fingers left around it. "How does it make you feel?" He questioned.