𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗🥀

His hand gently caressed my jaw. "How are you not afraid?" I asked, staring at his lips. His eyes were focused on his hand touching my skin. "One day my mother or Jaeh will see us." I continued. "Aren't you afraid of what they'll think?"

"I'm not afraid." He replied, finally looking up into my eyes. "Because even if they do find out one day, it'll be too late. They can't stop me from fucking you, Lia." He whispered, tugging my face closer.  My eyes widened slightly. "W-were aren't fucking." I scoffed.

"W-we aren't doing anything!" I cried out.

His jaw tightened. "Then maybe we should do something." He said releasing my face to grab my wrist. He then began walking towards the door beside us, dragging me behind. "Jungkook, wait!" I exclaimed, trying to press my feet harder against the floor. "P-please! This isn't even your apartment-"

He ignored me and opened the door before pushing me in first. I quickly spun around but he had already locked the door. "I-I didn't mean it like that-"

"Why should I be afraid when we 'haven't done anything', right?" He says, leaning his back against the door. His arms folded over his chest and his eyes narrowed at me. I gulped and looked around the room.

"W-we should leave, please." I said then glancing at him. "The estate agent will be back-"

He suddenly leans off the door and makes his way towards me. My eyes widened and I stumbled back. "S-stop." I said and he did. "Can you tell me your safe word, sweetheart?" He questioned, towering over me. His eyes darkened and his jaw was tight. "I don't know what that is." I whispered moving back until I hit the wall.

"Of course, you don't." He whispers back. His body slowly moves closer to mine until I'm completely pressed against the wall. "But I need you to have one." He tells me.

"For w-what""

His hands dragged up my thighs before running beneath my skirt. I flinched and gripped his shirt. "When you say this word, Lia." He whispers into my ear. "I'll know you've had enough and can't take anymore of me." His mouth closes on my ear lobe, lightly sucking on it. My body shivers at the touch of his warm tongue. "I personally dislike the safe word."

His fingers gently caress my inner thighs. "Spread them." He grunts.

My legs betray me and I slowly separated my thighs allowing his fingers to sink deeper. My eyes flickered shut as a small gasp left my throat. His middle finger then pressed up against my underwear making me flinch. "Already so fucking wet." He whispered, feeling me more. I bit my lip and gripped his shirt tighter. He then pulls his hand away and my eyes open.

"I want you to trust me, Lia." He says hooking his finger around the edge of my underwear. I quietly stare at him not knowing what to say. His finger then tugs and I feel the fabric of my underwear slipping. "You can trust me." He repeats.

I gulped when he pulled my underwear down to my thighs. His eyes meet mine again and his hand slides back up my thigh. My breathing becomes heavy and it felt as if my heart was about to burst through my ribs at any moment, but I still remained silent.   Was it because I wanted him to touch me?

"You don't need to be silent." He whispered into my hair. "I want to hear those pretty moans that leave your lips when I touch you."

I sucked in a breath when his fingers gently rubbed my wet lips in a slow circular motion. He releases a low grunt and I whimpered into his chest. "Spread your legs further." He orders.

I obey and instantly moan when his finger runs deeper into my wet folds before using his thumb to play with my clit. "Ahh...please, w-wait..." I breathed, biting my lip enough to taste blood.

"Look up." He growls, pushing his finger into me. I gasped and was about to moan but his mouth cut me off. His other hand pinned my waist against the wall whilst his finger aggressively thrusted in and out of me. I whimpered. "It hurts.." I whispered into his mouth but he ignored it. Instead he slipped his tongue into my mouth, covering my tongue with his own saliva. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. He tasted so good. I hated it.

"If you can't take my fingers..how will you take my dick." He breathed, pulling away. I then felt him add another finger, stretching me. My brows furrowed and my head buried deeper into his chest. "Cum for me." He says pulling his fingers out and rubbing my clit, covering it with my wetness. I could hear the wet sounds of his fingers slapping against my skin.

I moaned deeply and jerked my hips forward, riding his hand. "Before I get on my knees and use my tongue instead..I need you to cum." He growled, using his other hand to grip my hair. My eyes prick with tears as I clenched around his fingers before cumming all over his hand.

I tried to steady my heavy breaths but I couldn't. It was hot everywhere. Especially between my thighs...

"There. Now we did something." He said, but I couldn't look at him. His hand suddenly holds my cheeks and forces my face to him. Then without my permission, he rubs his fingers across my lips. My eyes widened at the wetness. His eyes darkened and his tongue darted out licking his own lips before lowering his head and licking mine. He moans softly and I instantly feel the wetness between my thighs again.

"Why did you wear a skirt?" He smirked against my skin. His hand then reaches for his trousers and I heard his belt unbuckle. "Have you any idea how badly I've dreamt of fucking you in nothing but a short skirt?" My lips parted and a low groan escaped his mouth as he buried his hardness deeper into my inner thigh.

"Fuck...have sex with me, Lia." He pleaded.

"We shouldn't-"

His hands suddenly cupped beneath my thighs and bounced me up against him. My legs automatically locked around his waist causing a weak moan from me when I felt his clothed dick dig into my bare arse. "Just say yes." He moans, pulling me away from the wall and walking towards the bed.

"I'm so fucking frustrated." He whispered, placing me on the edge of the bed and moving away from me. I gulped when I glanced down at his bulge.

"If you're going to stare, you might as well suck it." He said bluntly.

I flinched and my face heated up as I looked down at my hands. Then I felt his hand tilt my head up. "You're mine. There's no need to be shy."

_____________

A/N:
Short chapter because y'all are thirsty for updates;)
Next chapter will be up soon!
I'll edit mistakes later- I'm tired.