𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 🥀

He finally walked out the bathroom and I sat up on the bed again. "Did you know Theo has been reported missing for almost a week." I told him, shocked. He tilted his head to the side whilst roughly drying his hair with the towel. "Why would I know?" He replied, dryly.

My brows creased and I stood up. "I just got off the phone with his mother. She sounded worried and-"

"I don't give two fucks about where he's gone." He snapped and my eyes widened slightly. "Fine." I said. "Don't worry about dropping me home- I'm going to speak with Theo's parents." I continued, walking towards the door.

He was unbelievable! Theo would never run away like this- he could be hurt or even worse, and Jungkook doesn't even care!

My hand reached for the door but his palm slammed it shut from behind. "And how will you get there?" He said, lowering his mouth to my ear. "Why do you care? You don't seem to care about anything or anyone-" I mumbled, pulling the door knob but his hand wouldn't let me budge it open.

I sighed and turned around to face him. My eyes met his. "Please, move so I can leave." I said calmly. "You plan on leaving in only my shirt?" He said, his eyes roaming my body. "It shows me how you'd just drop everything and leave for him.." he said, lowering his tone.

"Do you love him that much?" He whispered, against my hair. I raised my arms to my chest to keep some space. "Move." I repeated but he only slammed his fist on the door just above my head. I flinched. "You're so fucking pathetic." He laughed.

His hand then grips my jaw, forcing me to look up at him. "You let me fuck you when you were still in love with that bastard?" He growls, pressing his fingers deeper into my soft skin. I whimpered and held his wrist. "Stop, you're hurting me." I choked, but he pressed his body more against mine.

His lips hovered close over mine. "I'd never hurt you." His heavy breaths made his lips vibrate against mine. "Love isn't just going to disappear- I was with him for almost two years-"

"Didn't you love Mina?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No," he said, releasing my face. "Have you ever fallen in love?" I continued. "Love is for those who are weak. And when you're weak, you're vulnerable." He said. "I don't want anyone to love me." He continued, staring at me- as if he was directly telling me.

His hands stroked my cheeks before bringing his mouth closer. His lips then pressed slowly on mine, kissing me before opening his mouth. My eyes flickered shut and his tongue swirled around in my mouth. I parted my lips and stuck my tongue out, only a little for him to take into his own mouth.

"You can't control who loves you." I breathed as he kissed the corner of my mouth. "Yes, I can." He responds, running his hand beneath my shirt. I felt him lift it above my waist to cup my naked breast. My back arched and I moaned softly as he played with my nipple between his fingers.

"Moan again like that." He whispered, lifting my shirt up to my collarbones now. He dipped his head and took my nipple between his teeth instead. I gasped in pain and pulled his roots. His tongue swirled around it making me sensitive down there. A soft groan vibrated from his throat against me, making me moan again.

"You like that." He says, covering my breasts with his saliva. I bit my lip and he rubs his hands down my stomach before getting on his knees. My eyes open and I glance down at him.

Our eye meet and he brings his face closer to my pussy before biting down on the fabric covering me. I watched him tug my underwear down with his mouth before dragging his nose up my inner thigh. His hands parted them and I rested my head against the door.

"You're shivering." He said, flicking his moist tongue over my clit. I cried and reached for his shoulder. "Stop..." I whimpered when he sucked on my vulva before running his tongue back and forth.

Butterflies erupted in my abdomen and I screamed in pleasure. He moaned and my legs trembled. "Are you going to cum on my face, baby?" He breathed on me. My nails scratched the door behind me when I felt his tongue thrust uncontrollably. The wet sounds of his tongue slapping against me were getting louder but so were my moans...

"You taste so fucking good." He mumbled, kissing my inner thighs, marking them. My breath hitched and I grabbed his head before thrusting myself on his mouth. His hands spread my legs further allowing his tongue to explore me more. His nose felt so good rubbing against me-

"Cum on my tongue." He demands when I begin to tremble, "Ah..fu- please..." I cried, finally riding out my first orgasm in his mouth. I heard him lick me clean before lightly kissing my stomach.

"You only love what I can do to your body, Lia." He whispered, standing up. My eyes were still closed when I felt him move my hair away from my face. "You're wrong." I then said, looking at him.

His eyes darkened when I said that. "Lia, we only fucked."

My lips parted in disbelief, almost disgust. I was no more than another Mina to him. "We just fucked?" I repeated. He stared at me with no answer. "I-is that why you brought me here!?" I said with a raised voice. "To-to fuck me and make me feel like you.." I paused myself before I could finish.

"You know who I am." He said, backing me up against the door again. "You know what would happen if you let me fuck you." He growled.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered, pain in my voice. "I am not one of your whores you bring to bed-" he grabbed my hand. "Then what are you?" He questioned. "You were the one moaning, begging for more. You wanted me just as much as I wanted you." He said through gritted teeth.

I scoffed, "Maybe I was wrong. There is something Theo has that you don't." I said making him release my hand. "And what is that?" He said, lowering his tone.

"He doesn't just want to fuck me."

His lips stretched into a smile as he stared at my chest rising and falling. "Is that so?" He replied, holding my neck. I winced when he forced me to face him, "Then go find your missing boyfriend and tell him to have my fucking leftovers..."

____________

One week later...

There was still no news of Theo's location or what happened to him. Just thinking about what he might be going through makes me feel sick. But not as sick as my regret for sleeping with Jungkook.

It's been exact seven days since I last saw him. He didn't come to the house neither did he call. Not that I cared. All I wanted was Theo to be safe.

There was a knock on my door and I sat up on my bed. "Hey, baby." My mother said opening my door and walking in. "Hey." She sat down on the edge of my bed. "What you doing?" She asked, glancing at my study books. "Just homework, but I'm finished now." I told her.

"We haven't heard from Jungkook for a week. I know he's a grown man but you've also been silent. Did he say or do anything to upset you?" She questioned. "You seem different ever since Jaeh picked you up last week."

"I'm just worried for Theo along with exams." I replied, breaking eye contact. "Are you sure?" She said narrowing her eyes at me, "I don't want anyone hurting my baby." She frowned, stroking my hair.

"I'm fine, really. Now leave so I can freshen up for dinner.." I told her. She nodded, standing up. "And stop wearing turtle necks- it's boiling in your room." She scolded. I rolled my eyes and shewed her out of my room.

Little did she know I was suffocating myself with any type of clothing that covered my entire neck to cover his marks. The bruises his lips made were so dark they were still faint on the skin. I couldn't have her seeing me until everything was completely gone.

I also hated looking at them, especially when I showered since I could see the ones on my intimate parts.

I wanted this feeling to go away. This feeling of pain and emptiness whenever I thought about him.