𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"We should get back before Jaeh finds out the bike is missing." He whispered, kissing my neck and leaning away. I gulped and slowly turned around. "Yes, you're right." I said, moving past him, but I didn't get much far because he had caught my elbow. "Wait, for me." He said, sliding his hand down my arm and slipping his fingers between mine.

"I told you to not wander off without me, didn't I?" He said, pulling me beside him. "I was just going back to the bike-"

"There's a reason this place is so quiet, Lia." He said, walking me to the bike. The hairs on my neck stood up. "But I like this place. I wanted to bring you to the wishing well." He continued.

"How do you know this place?" I asked. He released my hand and lifted the helmet off the seat. "I searched for it." He said, sliding the helmet onto my head. "It's supposed to be a secret but now you know about it, too." He continued. He bent down to my eye level and smiled. "It's our secret now." He whispered tapping the helmet.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I stared into his brown eyes. His smile....I liked his smile the most.

"Do you want to sit in front of me this time?" He questioned.

"I-I won't fit-"

He ignored me and grabbed my waist, hoisting me up on the bike. The skin beneath my thighs rubbed against the leather as he sat behind me. "I-is this safe?" I asked, not knowing what to hold onto. "Place your hands flat in front of you." He ordered.

My body tensed when I felt him tug me back against him. I was practically sitting on his lap. "Comfy?" He whispered leaning forward to grip the handle bars. His cheek pressed against the side of my helmet and I felt the seat vibrate beneath me.

"It's more fun this way." He says lifting his foot off the ground. "It is?" I asked. "W-what if I fall off!?" I exclaimed.

"Lia, my arms are locking you in. I've got you, promise." He tells me.

Fine. I'll trust him just this once...
____________

🥀

"See, you didn't fall." He said, quietly driving into our garage. He turned off the engine and pulled the helmet off my head. "Did you have fun?" He asked softly whilst brushing his knuckles against my cheek.

"No." I lied, trying to act as if he had no affect on me. "Now please get me down." I said, still gripping the bike. I felt his chest pull away from my back. "Here." He said taking my hand.

I mumbled a thanks and jumped off but just as I was about to speak again the garage door opened and I halted. "Mina?" I blurted out when I saw her walk into the garage.

"Where have you two been?" She questioned, glancing around. "I've been waiting for almost half an hour for you." She then said, looking at me. My brows furrowed and just as I was about to ask her what she wanted she looked down at the motorcycle behind me.

Her lips frowned. "Did you take her to the wishing well, too?" She asked, looking at Jungkook.

My lips parted in disbelief. How did she-

"When was the last time you took me there?" She said walking up to him. "Why did he take you there?" She then asked me. Her head tilted in confusion. "The wishing well used to be our make-out spot." She laughed.

My face heated up as I stared at the floor. I felt so humiliated.

"Awh, don't go red." She cooed, reaching for me. Her hands cupped my face but they were instantly yanked away from my face when Jungkook gripped her elbow. "That's enough." He growled, pulling her towards him.