𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 🥀

"Hi." I glanced up at the bartender. "Hello."

"Shall I add some alcohol to that?" He asked, looking down at my drink. I had almost finished my coke. "Umm..." I looked over my shoulder to see Jungkook having a conversation with a group of men. He left me here a while ago.

"I won't tell him." The bartender added. I turned back and smiled at him. "Very funny." I said, brining the glass to my lips. His eyes followed. "Fine. But, only a little." I said, sliding the glass to him. He nodded and took out a bottle of cherry vodka. "Cherry?" He offered. I nodded.

He poured it and I studied his features. His hair was long behind his ears and dark like his eyes. He had a little stubble around his pink lips and he looked built under his black shirt. "Here you go, sweetheart." He smiled.

"What is your name?" I asked, trying the cherry vodka coke. "Hoseok."

"Hoseok." I repeated. "Now." He said, resting his elbows on the counter in front of us. "You gonna tell me yours, or are you going to make me guess?" He said, tilting his head. "Lia."

"Beautiful name, Beautiful girl." He smiled. My cheeks warmed up and I took another sip. "Refill?" He asked, and I looked down at my empty glass. I nodded and gave my glass.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He then asked, pouring the alcohol. I chuckled, "why do you ask?" He smirks and I take my drink from him. "You're not secretly drugging me, are you?" I teased. "I wouldn't need to drug you." He shot back.

"Can I do shots instead?"

He paused, glancing behind me. I turned to check on Jungkook. He was still talking- I had nothing to worry about. A few shots won't hurt. "You sure?" He said.

"Positive. I'll only have three."

I watched him prepare the single shots before placing them in front of me. "Take it slow." He warned. I scoffed, "I can handle alcohol." I half lied. The first shot hit me but the second felt good. I gasped and lifted the third one, looking at him. A smile on his face. "You want this one?" I asked.

"They're not for me." He said, walking away. I ran my tongue over my teeth and gulped the last shot. My brows furrowed and I almost dropped the glass whilst placing it. Maybe three was too much. I don't drink often so I had no idea what made me want shots.

"Ahh- shit." I whispered, trying to stand up. Fingers wrapped around my wrist pulling me away from the stool. They spun me around and I paused in front of their chest. "Careful, little one." Hoseok mumbled into my hair. I groaned and he tightened his grip on my wrist.

"T-those shots were strong." I felt his lips stretch into a smirk against my forehead. "I know." He breathed. I dropped my forehead on his chest. "Hey! We should dance!" I suddenly said, standing straight. It was like the alcohol had settled in my body and now I was...

Drunk.

"Come on." I laughed. He followed me and I pulled him to a place where there wasn't much people. "I think I like this song." I said, placing my hands on his chest. His hands found my waist and I dragged my palms down his body, reaching for his belt. I then got down on my knees and glanced up at him with a smirk. "You always dance like this?" He said, running his hand up my neck and into my hair. I moaned and stood up, brushing my breast against him as I did.

"It's too bad I can't have you." He whispered into my ear. His teeth grazed my skin and my eyes flickered shut. "Jungkook?" I breathed. His chuckle vibrated against me.