𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 🥀

I stared at him not knowing what to say. "You don't understand how lonely my world is, Lia. How corrupt. How selfish I can become." He said to me. His brows creased and he licked his lips. "I wont take you to that place."

I scoffed, "You're making no sense." I told him. "I need time. I want to change but I can't do that with you." He continued. The first thing I pictured was him with another woman. A woman more mature than myself and able to change him. Heal him. It ached my heart. The man in front of me was disappearing and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"But you cannot just leave me here. I wont let you leave me like this!" I said, raising my voice. "W-what if you leave and never come back?" I shot at him. "What if you realise that you don't need me anymore and that our love was never strong enough." I cried. "Isn't that why you're leaving? Because our love wasn't strong enough?" My eyes burned and my nails dug deeper into the skin of his chest as I struggled to look at him.

"Lia." He said, "I'm not leaving to forget about you. I'm leaving to come back stronger for you. For us." I shook my head. "No. I don't want this. Do you just expect me to wait-"

"Yes." He said. "You said it yourself. You'll wait for me."

My eyes widened slightly as I realised what he meant. "I'll come with you-" I began but he winced. His fingers returned to my cheeks and I felt my back being pressed against the wall behind us. "Lia." He growled, lowly. "Listen to what I am saying. I don't want you to come with me. I don't want to see your face or hear your voice. I need to be alone. Away. From you and everyone else." He continued.

"I asked you to wait for me and so that is what you will do."

"I won't." I said to him. "I won't sit here with false hope!" His jaw tightened and I grabbed his wrist. "You're hurting me." But he didn't listen. "Jungkook, you're hurting me!" I almost yelled before he pressed his mouth against mine. His grip on my cheeks remained tight as his mouth viciously moved against mine.

My eyes clenched shut and I could taste the salt of my tears dripping down through the gaps of our mouths. I wanted him. I needed him so bad, but this kiss wasn't going to make him stay. This kiss was just reminding me of what I'll be loosing.

His hand aggressively fisted my shirt and yanked it towards him before running his hand underneath against my bare skin. His cold hand on my warm stomach caused goosebumps all over. It drove me insane. He drove me insane.

I whimpered and he took my sensitive lip between his sharp teeth, biting down hard. My brows twitched and my hands ran up his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. I wanted this feeling to last forever. The feeling of being in his arms. The kiss was causing too much pain. I pulled away. But his lips never stopped.

My head rested against the wall and he buried his face into my neck, marking my skin. I could feel the burning sensation as he sucked harder making me more sensitive before using his teeth to draw red lines which I would see later on. He always did that. "Stop." I whispered pathetically. "Please." I moaned, but his hands only explored my fragile body more.

I could feel his fingers all over me. He then knelt in front of me and dragged his face down against my breast. My eyes stayed shut when he lifted my shirt exposing my stomach. I knew what he was doing. He knew what he was doing to my body. He was reminding me of what he could do to me. The tip of his nose first brushed against my skin before his wet, parted lips touched me. My breath hitched and his large hands gripped both of my thighs, pulling me towards his face.

"I won't let you." I breathed, glancing down at him. He paused to look up at me. "You're leaving. I wont let you have me for the last time." His hands dropped from my thighs and I walked away from him. He stayed knelt on the ground.

My mouth suddenly went sour and my throat burned almost as if I could feel what was going to come up. I held my stomach and ran into the bathroom, kneeling in front of the toilet seat. My lips parted and I gaged, coughed and spat into the toilet bowl. Why was did I feel this sudden sickness? My eyes watered as it burned.

I felt fingers caress my neck before lifting my hair into a bunch away from my face. "Let it out." He said, rubbing my back. I clenched the edge of the toilet, "Get a-away from me." I gasped. "You're burning up." He then said, pressing the back of his hand against my neck then forehead.

I sighed and moved away from the toilet. He flushed it and shut the lid before stepping over me on the floor. I heard the skin turn on before he turned around and knelt beside me. I stared at him as he wiped my mouth with the warm, damp towel. "Maybe it was the chicken I had yesterday." I whispered. "Do you still feel sick?" He questioned.

"You make me sick." I answered, but he ignored it and stood me up.

"I know." He then said.

___________

He parked in front of my house and turned off the engine. I unbuckled my seatbelt. "This isn't goodbye." He said. My jaw tightened. "Fuck you," I scoffed, getting out the car. I slammed the door shut but I heard his open. This was it. He was just going to drive off to wherever he wanted. Far away from here. From me.

He suddenly grabbed my elbow and turned me. "Let go." I instantly said. He shook his head. "Please." I said, my voice breaking. Why was he doing this? Why was he making it only harder for me?

"Let her go." My mothers voice repeated from behind. I turned to see her staring at Jungkook. Her eyes were red.

"Y-you told her." I gasped, looking up at Jungkook.

"Lia, It's either him or me." She said.

He glanced down at me. "Go." He said, releasing my arm. He was letting me go so easily...My eyes widened. "W-wha.." he then turned around and began walking towards his car. My stomach dropped. I felt my mothers arm suddenly wrap around me trying to gain my attention but I couldn't take my eyes of Jungkook.

He opened his door and got in. "Lia." My mother said.

He turned on the engine and paused when he gripped the wheel. I knew he could feel my stare, but he didn't glance at me once. "Lia, look at me." She repeated and Jungkook drove out of my sight. I finally looked at my mother. She stared back at me in silence. "My baby." She whispered, and I dropped my head on her shoulder. "They're gone. It's just you and me- that's all we ever needed." She said.

I clenched her shirt. "Let's go inside, hm?" Her arms stayed around me as she walked me into the house.