𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎🥀

Jungkook's pov:

"Fuck," I breathed out unbuckling my pants. "Fuck this. Fuck everything." I grunted, walking towards my bathroom. I kicked the door shut and rested my palms on the rim of the sink. "Fuck her."

My brows furrowed as I leant over the sink and rested my head against the mirror in front of me. I opened my eyes and glanced down at my bulge. "Getting fucking excited for what?" I mumbled reaching for my zipper. "You want her?" I whispered, taking myself out of my boxers.

My lips parted and my other hand gripped the sink tighter. "She wants me." I moaned, stroking my tip. "She fucking wants me...." I roughly rubbed my forehead against the mirror as I thrusted into my hand harder. "I want her..."

A low growl escaped my mouth as I watched my hand imagining it was her pink lips wrapped around my dick. She liked to act so fucking innocent around me. I could feel her pussy throbbing against my thigh. Did she really think I was that clueless about her arousal?

My lips twitched when remembering how hard she tried resisting herself. The way she tried to rub herself on my thigh but at the same time push me away.

I scoffed and pumped my hand faster. "She could have my dick. All she needed to do is say yes."

My hips flinched and I felt my dick twitch in my hand. I gulped and sped up my pace. I needed something....

I closed my eyes and imagined her the night I brought her home. Fuck. Her body was so fucking perfect. So fucking mine.

She was mine the day I fucked her.

My breathing became heavy and I whimpered before cumming all over the side of the sink. "So pathetic." I smirked looking down at my hand.

__________

Lia's pov:

"I'm sorry I raised my voice at you." I whispered.

It was the next day and I finally left my room. I was going to apologise to my mother yesterday but after what Jungkook did... I didn't leave my room.

Her eyes softened as she glanced up at me. "I'll even get along with Mina. Just forgive me, please-" I pleaded but she stopped me. "I don't want to force you into anything," she said. "If I knew how horrible it was between the two of you, I would've never sent you. I'm so sorry, Lia." She explained.

I shook my head and pulled her into me. "No. You don't ever apologise to me." I snapped. "I know how much this friendship means to you and I won't let a petty fight break the two of you up." I told her.

She pulled away and cupped my face. "Lia, my baby." She whispered. I smiled at her. "Were you really that upset that you didn't come down for dinner last night?" She questioned. Her lips were frowned.

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep soon after." I told her.

"I sent Jungkook to call you for dinner but not even he came back." She said. My brows furrowed. "That's why he came into my room?" I blurted out.

"He did?" My mother asked.

I looked up at her slightly wide eyed. "Um..like I said, I had fallen asleep but I heard someone open my door."

She nodded. "Well, he must've gone into his room straight after because he missed dinner, too."

"That reminds me." She suddenly says.