𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗🥀

Lia's pov:

I turned around only for my head to fall into a pillow. "What?" I muttered, getting up on my elbows with my eyes half open. When did we get home?  I dropped my head back into the pillow and let out a tired sigh.

"My pretty girl." He whispered, rubbing my cheek.

My eyes shot open and I instantly flinched away from him. He sat back and watched me adjust to the lighting. "W-why are you in my bed!?" I exclaimed. "You're in my bed." He corrected.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. It was his room. Damn it.

"Look at what I did to you." He hissed reached for my throat. He rubbed his thumb roughly against the side of my neck before pressing on my sensitive part. "S-stop." I winced, pushing his hand away.

"They're red." He said.

I froze. "You didn't..."

His eyes darkened. "What will you tell your boyfriend when he sees that your neck is covered in my love bites?" I gulped and ran my fingers over them. His hands suddenly gripped my thighs and dragged me towards him.

I gasped and gripped the sheets. "I should've left some in places no one could see." He whispered, glancing down at my parted legs. "Like between your thighs." He continued. "Or beneath your breasts..."

My breath hitched when he ran his fingers gently up the side of my thighs. "Maybe then you'll moan my name again." A sound escapes his mouth when he pulls me onto his lap. "You make me so sensitive down there, Lia." He moans.

"I've thought about these pink lips so much." His finger played with my bottom lip as if he was imagining something forbidden. "I want to fuck your mouth." He whispers. "I want to fill your mouth with my dick and feel you gag around it as it bruises the back of your throat." He continues.

I tried to hide my shock at his sudden bluntness. I...I was speechless-

My hands grip his bare shoulders when I feel his dick dig into my ass. "Will you go out me with tonight?" He asked staring at my lips.

My eyes widen. "W-what?"

A soft smirk appears on his lips. "I..want..to..take.. you..out.." he said breaking down his sentence to me as if I was a child. "Well, you can't." I said, pushing myself off his lap. He let me move away from him but just as I was about to stand up from the bed he caught my wrist and looked up at me.

"Isn't that what you want?" He questions.

I tilt my head at him. "What I want?" I repeat. "This isn't about what I want, Jungkook, it's about what you want. The only reason you want to take me out is so that I can trust you enough to sleep with you again." I said, pulling my wrist out of his hold.

"You said it yourself. You used those women in Japan thinking of me but have you ever thought about what they felt?" I asked him. "They're not like you." He said, standing up in front of me. "They were just prostitutes I picked up from the bar. They don't give a fuck as long as you pay t-"

Before he could finish I raised my hand and slapped him across his face. "If I'm not like 'them' why did you go fuck Mina after sleeping with me!" I blurted out.

I turned away to wipe my eyes but his hands grabbed my face. "Don't cry." He whispered, using his thumb to wipe beneath my eyes. "I know I don't deserve your tears, Lia." He tells me. I opened my eyes and glanced up at him through blurry vision. "I think Mina wants you back." I said, looking down at his lips. His beautiful lips.

"You should give her a second chance." I continued. I hated the idea of him going back to Mina but it seemed like the only way for me to forget about my feelings for him.

"I rather you give me a second chance." He says stepping forward. His hands fell down to my waist where he held me and pushed me back against the wall. "You gave him a second chance." He whispered pressing his chest against mine. "Why can't I have one?"

He arches my back off the wall before lowering his face to my neck. "Just one more chance." He moans lowly. My lips part when he glides his tongue over the bruises he left on my throat. "You've caused me so much pain." He mumbles, dragging his lips over my skin. "Watching you walk around the house pretending as if I don't exist. I notice everything you do, Lia, even when that little boyfriend of yours picks you up every morning for school."

"It makes me wonder if he's ever fucked you in that mini skirt you call uniform." He whispers.

"Maybe he has." I lied. "And he'll be the only one to fuck me in my 'mini skirt'." I whispered back. "Maybe in the back of his car or in one of the old classr-"

"Is that so?" He growled, gripping me by my throat. "I never knew you were such a whore for him." He spits. I flinched at his tone and grabbed his hand which choked me. "Of course I am." I shot back. "I-I like to please my boyfriend."

His eyes darkened and his cheeks flushed. "What a dirty mouth." He says roughly rubbing my lips with his other hand. "It only makes me want to slam my dick into it and fuck the brattiness out of you."

He then pulls my mouth closer to his. "Don't forget who's hand you came all over last night." He whispers. "It was my name leaving your lips as I fingered you, not his."

I gulped. "L-let go of me."

"It would be a shame if anything was to happen to him." He whispered, outlining my jaw with his finger. I stare at him. "W-what do you mean?"

"Stop using him to make me jealous, Lia, because it is working." He growled, stabbing his finger into my jaw. "Unless you want something bad to happen of course..." he continued. "And what will you do?" I muttered.

He leans closer enough for his lips to caress my ear. "You don't belong to him. You never did. So why do you let him fuck you like you're his. Why do you let him touch you in places I've already marked?" He questioned.

"Y-you're insane..." I breathed, when I felt his hand slide up between my parted thighs. He smirked against my skin before reaching up and lightly biting my ear lobe. "Why can't you be a good girl and listen to me, hm?" I shivered and his hold on me tightened. "Are you mine, Lia?" He asks, bringing his lips up to mine. Mine instantly part against his.

Fuck, it was so clear I wanted him.

"You're mine, right?" He repeats, pulling me off the wall. My hands land flat on his bare chest. "And since you're mine." he continues. "You don't need him."

"You think I'll fuck you if I break up with him." I said, looking up into his eyes. I could tell he was clearly amused. He and I both knew Theo wasn't stopping him from getting what he wants.