𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 🥀

Jungkook's pov:

"Who was she?" Lia's voice whispered so sweetly into my ear. My brows furrowed and I groaned slightly before opening my eyes. "Lia?" My hands reached for her waist as she straddled my lap. I glanced around. I must have knocked out on the floor, but why was Lia here?

"Lia- what are you doing here?" I breathed heavily, my eyes closing. I wasn't sober enough. "Who was that woman who touched you?" She said, lowering herself onto me. I could feel the softness from her breast press against my hard chest. "How dare you leave me." Her voice vibrated against me and I tightened my hold on her waist. "I've only missed you so much." She whispered, slowly grinding herself against my belt.

I listened to her voice with my eyes closed.

"I've missed how you used to make love to me." She moaned, biting my earlobe. "I've missed the feeling of you being around me. Holding me, kissing me, touching me." My chest began to rise as my lips parted with heavy breaths when feeling her dress rise with every hip thrust.

"Are you hard for me, baby?" She questioned, her voice angelic. Her hands dug beneath my shirt, caressing my warm skin with her soft hands. "Do you want me to please you?" She reached for my belt and I heard it unbuckle. "What..." I breathed, feeling her unzip me. Then, before taking me out of my boxers, she grabbed my wrist and slid my index finger into her mouth. My mouth became dry when feeling how warm her tongue felt as she swirled it around the tip of my finger.

"See how warm my mouth is." She mumbled, pulling it out of her mouth then placing my palm on her breast. "Now imagine what it would feel like if I were to wrap my lips around your sensitive tip." She moaned, softly. "How wet it would become as I'd lower my mouth, forcing you down my throat."

"Fuck, Lia, stop." I breathed, feeling my member twitch beneath her. She let out the most sexiest laugh. "Fine. I will." She said and I felt the weight of her lift off me. My eyes opened and she was gone. I then heard soft sobs and turned to see her sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. I walked up to her and knelt. "But why are you crying, my love?" I whispered, reaching for her cheek. "Why can't you love me enough to come back, Jungkook?" She cried.

"It's been a month and soon it'll be months- maybe years even after." The pain in her voice ached my heart. "And the worst part of it all is that this isn't real." She told me. "I'm not real." She continued, "You're only dreaming."

I ran my thumb over her wet eye lashes. "Even though this is my dream, Lia, it feels real enough. I can feel and hear you." I said to her, but she shook her head. "You'll see me again. Just not now." I leaned forward to kiss her but felt nothing. She had already dissolved from my arms and I was waking up to my reality.

I sat back on the floor and stared at the empty corner when she once sat, crying for me. The pad of my thumb was still covered in the moisture from her tears that I had wiped. Even in my dreams she felt as real as ever. I will never stop dreaming of her.

____________

"You're up early." Hoseok commented as I left the room. He slipped my credit card into the chest pocket of my shirt. "What?" I scoffed, looking at him. He looked back at me just as confused, "You own the fucking place now." He said, raising a brow. I ignored him and asked for a bottle of water from the bar. "I'm going back to her."

"You couldn't last four weeks, huh." He replied, and I brought the rim of the bottle to my lips. I took a large gulp, "I can't fucking live without her. I was supposed to fly back to Japan three weeks ago."

"And you didn't go-"

"Because of her." I finished for him. "And what makes you think she will fall back into your arms after abandoning her when she could potentially be with your child?" He questioned. "She loves me enough. I know she is waiting for me." I answered.

"What if you're the problem?" He said and I halted. "Problem?" I scoffed softly. "Going back now would not only be too soon, but would worsen whatever has happened between the two of you." He told me. "She may still love you, Jungkook, but maybe she doesn't need you right now. You left so that she could heal. So, go back to her when you're healed too."

I took in his words. "What are you? A relationship therapist?"

He only shook his head and threw me my car keys before turning back towards the bar. "You'll be back here, I just know it." He said and I walked out.

Jaeh had flown back to Japan the day he left May. I haven't spoken to him since and he hasn't tried to contact me, but I know he is keeping a close eye on me. Perhaps going back to Lia will trigger him.

I was breaking my promise by going back to Lia. I wanted to learn what my feelings for her meant and how I could change for her and my future child. But this pain was unbearable. No drug was strong enough to make me forget the pain of not having her.

___________

I left the keys in the car and glanced up at the house. Her house. I stared at her window before walking towards the door. Just a glimpse of her face would give me some rest.

I reached to knock but the door opened before my knuckles could touch it. It was her mother. "You cannot be here." She said, before I could speak a word. "We made a deal and I would like for you to respect me for it." She continued.

"Just let me see her face." I told her.

She glanced up at me. "Let me speak to her," I pleaded.

She gulped, breaking eye contact with me. "She is with Theo right now." The second his name rolled of her tongue the sadness in me turned into anger. My fists balled until I felt my nails dig into my palm. "He is taking care of her. She doesn't need you anymore, Jungkook, so please, just leave before she see's you."

"I'm sorry." She almost whispered before shutting the door.

___________

Lia's pov:

I stared at the missed calls I had on my phone. Half of them were from Theo and a few from Mina. I knew there wasn't one from him but my eyes still scanned the same names, searching for his. I then scoffed and shut my phone. I was pathetic.

Waiting for his call that I knew would never come.

I left my room and saw my mother shut the door as I was walking down the stairs. "Who was it?" I questioned.

"No one." She said still facing the door. My brows furrowed. "Okay." I said, walking past her.