𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗🥀

Lia's pov:

"Thanks." I mumbled as my mother placed an aspirin in my palm. I closed my eyes and placed it on my tongue before swallowing. "I'm sorry for what I did last night. I ruined everything." I told her.

She shook her head and pushed my hair away from my face. "Nonsense. You didn't ruin anything." She replied. "I'm just worried about you, Lia. Please, don't drink like that again." She confessed.

"Hm." I took her hand and nodded. "I know, and I'm sorry again."

"Here. Take another one you'll need it." She said forcing another aspirin into my hand. "Why? What is today?" I questioned. "Well..." she begins.

"Last night Mina insisted that you and her go shopping. You haven't been in forever and I really want you two to get along." She continued.

My lips twitched. "You and I both know she only wants to take me shopping to brag about her money." I replied. "Lia, you two used to love each other. What happened?" She frowned.

I stood up from the bed and glanced down at the shirt on my body. It was mine, but who put it on me?

"A lot of things happened." I mumbled but she heard it. "What aren't you telling me?" My mother then said, standing with me.

"N-nothing. I don't want to talk about it." I said but she didn't look convinced."Okay, go get ready. Mina said she'll be here in an hour to pick you up." She said before leaving. I fell back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I wish it was easier to be able to move on from the past. I didn't want to hate Mina, but what she did was unforgivable. It's been almost over three years and the memories still linger like fresh ones. She seemed fine looking at my face after all these years. It was as if she had forgotten everything.

But me?

I never wanted to see her face again.
__________

"Do I.. uh, do I look okay?" I questioned looking up at her. Mina always used to comment on my figure and my sense of fashion. My mother smiled before nodding. "You look perfect."

"Oh, and Lia?" She called. I turned around to face her. "Hm?"

"Have fun."

"Okay." I smiled.

_________

My head was still pounding and Mina's continuous bragging wasn't helping. I pulled out my headphones and plugged them in whilst following her. We've visited almost seven clothes stores but none of them were good enough for her. "Lia." She called but I was too busy listening to music.

Her hand suddenly reached for the wire and yanked the plug out of my ear. "Ow." I hissed, staring at her. "Were you even listening to me!" She exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders and was about to place my ear plug back in when she grabbed my arm.

"This one." She said, dragging me to some fancy shop.

I shoved my phone into my pocket and admired the place. This one out of all the ones we've been to stood out the most. "Hurry up!" She called walking towards the lingerie section.