𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 🥀

When I walked out the bathroom he was still sat in the same position on the bed. "What's that?" I asked, noticing something beside his thigh. He looked up at me and said, "Come here." I dropped the towel I used for my face on the side table and walked up to him. He picked up what was beside him and stood up, towering over me. I glanced down at his palm and froze. The hairs on my neck stood up and I instantly stepped away from him.

"No, don't be afraid." He said, tightening his fingers around the grip of the pistol in his hand. My mouth became dry. "Give me your palm." He ordered, but I shook my head. "Why?" I said, still staring at the weapon. "You trust me, don't you? So, give me your hand." He repeated, but this time when I disobeyed he gripped my wrist with his other hand and spun me around. My back pressed against his chest and his arms wrapped around me, caging me.

"W-what are you doing?" I gasped, and he extended my right arm before opening my palm. I watched in shock as he placed the pistol in the centre of my palm and curved my fingers around it. "I want to show you something." He told me. I felt the vibrations from his voice against my body. My skin was burning beneath his and my breathing was heavy.

"Aim for that glass frame." He said, and I looked up at the photo frame on the table few feet ahead of us. "Are you insane?" I scoffed in disbelief, but he raised my arm and lifted my other so that I was holding the pistol with two hands. His head pressed against mine and I could feel his breath tickle down my neck. "Aim." He repeated. By now tears were streaming down my face and if it wasn't for his hold on my wrists the pistol would've fallen out of my palms by now. "I don't want too." I whispered.

He raised my arms until the pistol was in eye level with me. Then I watched in horror as his index finger curved into the trigger guard. His forearms tighten around my shoulders and I flinched when he pulled the trigger. "It's empty." He said, and I opened my eyes when I heard no sound. "But now you know how to hold aim." He said, loosening his arms around me and taking it from my hand.

I was shaking. My hands were shaking as I stared down at them. His hand them clamped over them and he turned me to face him. "H- have you used that before?" I asked, staring at the pistol on the bed. "No." He answered and I felt relief.

His thumb rubbed beneath my eyes. "It's not so scary after you've used it." He told me. "I will never use one, Jungkook." I said to him. He nodded and dragged his thumb down to my lips, "And I never want see it in your hands again." He said, lowering his mouth to mine. I pushed my weight to my toes and raised myself for our mouths to touch.

"Lia." He breathed, snaking his arm around my waist and holding me up against him. "If not with that weapon then I'll use my bare hands to protect you." I looked at him, "but protect me from what?" I asked and his hands loosened around me.

"I took some time to think about everything. This is my world, Lia." He said, glancing down at my mouth. "And I have decided that my world has no room for something like love." As he spoke I felt my heart drop. "There is so much blood on my hands." He whispered. "But the worst part of it all is that I don't regret any of it. All the souls I have taken was with pleasure."

I didn't say anything. I just kept staring into the eyes of the man I thought I loved. "What we have isn't love." He scoffed. "You're too young to understand what love is."

"I- don't understand?" I said to him. "What did you feel when you held my pistol?" He questioned. "Scared?" He then said. "You were kidnapped and almost killed because of me, Lia. Fuck, you even ruined your mothers relationship with her husband- because of me." He growled. "You gave me everything and I gave you nothing yet you're still pushing aside what I've done to you because you love me." His jaw tightened and his hand gripped my cheeks, pressing his fingers into my skin. "I don't love you, Lia, and if I ever said those three words to you- it meant nothing but a lie rolling off my tongue."

His eyes followed my each tear. "Virgins are always so easy." He whispered. "You're lying." I said, staring at him. "We made love last night." He shook his head. "No, Lia, we didn't."

"We didn't?" I repeated. My brows furrowed and I wanted to scream liar in his face, but he kept staring at me with no emotion. It was as if he didn't care that I was crying or how much his words were hurting. "You do love me. You said it yourself." I sobbed. "Please, say it to me again." I begged, but he only stared back at me in a painful silence.

His thumb then ran across my cheek, smudging my tears into my skin. "You mustn't cry over something so pointless." He leant forward and I felt his lips press against my forehead. "I'll be gone soon and you'll forget." His hand held the back of my head and softly pressed me into his neck. "There's simply no point in loving me so hard when you know I'll just leave you hurt in the end." He said.

"I'm going back to Japan because I have nothing here." He continued. "Nothing here?" I repeated in disbelief. "You have me." I whispered lowly. He moved away enough for me to see his face again. "You can't leave behind something you never had, Lia." His hand then slowly ran through my hair before tightly fisting it. I gasped and he forced my face dangerously closer to his. "So stop making this difficult and tell me you hate me." He growled. His eyes were red and his jaw was tight as he stared at me in nothing but anger.

"I hate you." I said for him.

The anger instantly disappeared and was replaced with an expression I wasn't able to read. "Say it again." He repeated, his mouth hovering over my parted lips. "But it's a lie." I said, my lips brushing ever so lightly against his as I spoke.

His hand gripped my waist and I whimpered, clenching his shirt. "Then lie to me, Lia."