𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

He pushed my door open and pressed his other hand on my lower back. "Lia." He said when I didn't move. I looked back up at him before slowly entering my room before him. "I want to tell you everything." He said, closing the door and locking it.

"Why did you lock it?" I asked, but he ignored me and began moving towards me. "What did she tell you?" He questions.

"She told me enough." I said, backing away from him. I flinched when the back of my thighs hit the edge of my side desk. He paused in front of me. "Did she tell you everything?" He mumbled, looking down at my lips. "She didn't, did she?"

I gulped, "Let me guess." He scoffed. "She told you that she was afraid of me and made it seem as if I was obsessed with her, hm?" He suddenly grabbed my face and forced me to look up at him. "Don't tell me you believed her, Lia."

"Jungkook, please, just let go-"

"Why?" He says, cutting me off. "Are you afraid of me, too?"

"You're hurting my cheeks." I whimper, but he still doesn't let go. Instead he pulls my face closer, straining my neck. "I love it when you do that." He whispers, onto my pouted lips. "When you whimper at me so pathetically."

I gritted my teeth and stabbed my nails into his wrist. "Let go!" I gasped. He pulled me away from my desk and pressed me against the wall beside it. "There's no need to get mad, sweetheart." He hisses, glancing down at my nails which were digging into his skin.

"You can hurt me as much as you'd like" He said lowering his gaze to me. "But I won't let go."

"I'll scream." I threatened.

"Go on" He encourages. His lips lower dangerously close to mine before whispering, "scream, Lia."

I gulp and part my lips to scream, but just as a sound was about to escape me his large hand clamps over my mouth, muffling it. My eyes widened and I tried pulling his hand away, but he only dug his fingers deeper into my skin. "You kissed me at the wishing well." He said.

My eyes began to water as I struggled more under him. His hand slightly lifted off my face and I immediately pushed him away for me to run to my door. I saw him move to the side from the corner of my eye but before I could even touch the wood of my door, I am pulled away from it.

My feet are lifted off the ground and he roughly throws me over his shoulder. "No, stop!" I cry, pathetically punching his back. I even try to fall but his arm around my ass was secure.

I hear him mutter something under his breath before throwing me on the bed. I land with a bounce and instantly look up at him. "I like you, Lia." He confesses.

His jaw hardens and his hand roughly rubs his face before looking back at me. "And you're making it so fucking difficult for me." He groans lowly. He then takes a step closer towards the bed and I flinch back. His eyes darken at my action but he proceeds to move closer. "Stay there." I warn him but it's like my voice is too quiet for him to hear.

"I like you more than he does." He says placing his knee between my legs. "I'll treat you better than he does." He continues, lowering his body.

I clench the sheets and rest back on my elbows, trying to shuffle away. "I'll be there for you when he isn't." He mumbles, grabbing my thighs and pulling me beneath him. "I'll let you sleep in my arms, but only mine."

My lips part as I listen to his words. It was difficult to concentrate when all I wanted to do was run away. "I'll even fuck you better." He growls.

His hands suddenly pushes up the material covering my underwear from him. I gasp and he pins my waist down. "You don't need him." He says lowering his face between my shaking legs.

My head falls back on the bed when I feel his hot breath fan against my inner thigh, tickling me. "I'm the only one you need, Lia." His voice is now quiet and gentle. I feel his cheek rub against my right leg as his nose runs up my skin, deeper into my thigh.

I gasp lightly. "You're so soft." He says kissing my sensitive skin. It was like I was becoming intoxicated. I was pulled into some deep trance where my body only craved for him. His touch. His lips.

My hips jolt up in surprise when I feel something warm and wet flick over my skin. "Sto..p" I moan quietly, gripping the sheets above my head.

Then I feel his nose press against my cotton panties. He groans between my legs and kisses my covered clit. I cry and instantly bury my face into my forearm as I muffle a moan. His fingers only dig deeper into my thighs, spreading them more for him to torture me.

I then feel his warm mouth open on my covered clit again, swirling his tongue over the thin fabric. My back arches and my teeth sink into my hand. What was he doing to my body...

He moans lowly, sending a pleasurable vibration through my throbbing core. I breathed out his name in a quiet moan. "I can feel you throbbing against my mouth." He mumbles onto me. My toes curl and my eyes roll back as he spoke against my clit.

"You're dripping in cum and all I've done is swirled my tongue over your pathetic cotton panties." He mocked, raising his head. "I wonder if it's wet enough for my dick." His lips then press on my hip bone, and I feel his hands push up my shirt higher. His nose drags up my stomach whilst his wet parted lips feel my skin.

"Did that feel good?" He questions, looking down at me.

There is a burning pain between my legs. I needed him. I wanted him and I knew he could see it in my eyes, too.