𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

"I'll get you a towel." He said, closing the door behind him and taking his wet shoes off. I stared down at the mini puddle he had caused on the wooden floor. "Wait." I said, before he could walk away. He turned to look at me. "Don't go upstairs- you're drenched." I told him. "Don't worry, I was going to use the towels from the guest room downstairs." He answered, then walked off.

I took my shoes off as well and placed them on the shoes stand beside the door. My dress was sticking to my skin and my hair was hugging my neck in an uncomfortable manner. He suddenly came back with the towels. 'Here." He said, handing me a black towel. I took it from his hand and instantly wrapped it around myself. I did catch him take a glimpse at my body.

He then placed the other on my head before gently rubbing my scalp in attempt to try my hair. My lips twitched as I wanted to smile, but i didn't. "You can shower in my room. I'll take the guest room." He said, leaving the towel on my head. I glanced up at him and our eyes met. I gulped. "Don't do it." I said to myself, my eyes automatically flickering down to his lips.

His pink, wet...lips-

He suddenly took a step towards me and I instantly took one back. I was pressed against the door and his hand lifted beside my head, caging me. What was he doing...?

He too gulped before lowering his face to mine. "Can I kiss you?' He whispered. I could feel the heat build up between us as his breath kissed my lips. "I don't know what I want right now." I confessed. His eyes stayed glued to my mouth and I felt him lean closer. His hand then ran through the gap of my towel and pressed his fingers into my wet hips. "I'm yours." He said, rubbing his lips above mine. "I'll always be yours, Lia, and you'll always be mine."

I moved my head and walked out of his grip. "I'm - cold." I said, carefully walking up the stairs.

My heart was pounding and my feelings were all over the place. How could I possibly still be in love him after what he's done? To me- to my family. But somehow I do. Somehow there's still a space for him in my heart which I haven't yet closed.

I hear his footsteps behind me and I walk past his room door. "I'll shower in here." I told him. He paused, staring at me but I looked away, walking into the guest room a door down to his. Maybe coming here was a mistake. Maybe I should've gone with Theo and-

The door suddenly opened pausing my thoughts and I turned around. He stood there silently watching me. I didn't say anything and faced the bed again before removing the wet towel from around my body. The door closed again but it was my mistake for thinking he had left the room. I didn't even hear his footsteps before his fingers wrapped around my elbow, spinning me around.

"Why did you come back to me?" He questioned. "Why didn't you leave like my mother left my father?" His brows creased and I felt his grip tighten. "You should hate me. You should feel sick just looking at my face." He then glanced down at my stomach. I don't know why- but he stared at it for a long second before releasing my elbow. "You didn't run." He said, lowly.

"No, I didn't." I answered, staring back at him. "But that doesn't mean I didn't want to. If I didn't see you standing there in the rain- I would've gone with Theo and told my mother everything."

"So why did you stay?" He asked. "Why didn't you go with him?" He stepped closer and his arm snaked around my back, pulling me towards him. "Why are you here?" He grunts, lowering his head. I glanced up at the ceiling when his lips brushed over the shell of my ear as he whispered, "Please, just say the words to me, Lia." He pleaded, softly. His mouth then dragged down my ear and kissed my skin making my eyes shut.