𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

(I listened to Dandelions - (cover by Arron Rebustes) whilst writing this chapter :) )

"My pretty, girl.." he said, softly. "I'm sorry for being so mad." He zipped his pants and knelt in front of me. "I'm sorry for drinking too much." I said, looking up at him. His thumb ran under my eye drying my skin from my tear. "But what did you do to him?" I questioned, my eyes flickering down to his knuckles. I noticed the bruises before but never said anything.

"Let's clean you up." He said grabbing my forearm. He stood me up and put his suit jacket on me. "And forget about the party." He continued, walking me up the stairs. I didn't say anything.

When we reached his room he closed the door, released my arm, and began walking towards the bathroom. "You wouldn't hurt anyone, right?" I said making him halt. I walked closer to him and stood in front of him. "You're not only hurting yourself, Jungkook, but you're hurting me too." I said, taking his fist in my hand. My thumb caressed his knuckles. "I'm hurting you?" He repeated more to himself.

"Whenever I saw you with Mina I never hurt her. I kept my feelings-"

"Feelings?" He says, making me realise my mistake. I let go of his hand but he catches my wrist. "What feelings, Lia?" He said, pulling me closer.

"I..." I paused not knowing what to tell him.

He then shook his head. "I'll run your bath." He said, letting me go and walking past me. I turned around and watched him walk into the bathroom.

What was the point of revealing feelings when I know what we have is only temporary....

I followed him into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. He was bent over the bathtub running his fingers under the water. "Thanks." I said and he turned around. He nodded without looking at me and walked out, closing the door behind him.

_________

I cried whilst bathing.

I didn't know why, but I had this overwhelming feeling built up inside my chest and I needed to take it out.

I found his t-shirt sitting on the sink for me so I put it on after drying myself and walked out. I thought he would've fallen asleep but he was sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. He was staring at the floor, deep in thought.

My presence had broken him out of his trance as he looked up at me. "Come here." He said.

I put the towel down and walked up to him. "How was your bath?" He said, pulling my arm. I sat on his lap and his hand ran against my back. "Are you tired?" He questioned. I nodded and looked at him. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I was never mad at you." He said, running his thumb across my lips. "It was him. Never you." He kissed my nose, forehead, cheek, and finally my lips. "I don't want to hear your soft sobs from the bathroom, Lia." He then whispered. He knew..

"I want to hear your laughs and see your lips stretch into a smile whenever your eyes see me. That's all I want."

My heart hurt. "I feel different with you." I whispered back. My hand caressed his cheek as I shifted on his lap to face him properly. "Theo never made me feel how you make me feel." I confessed. "I don't want this to go away. I don't want you to go away." I said, touching his lips.

"I'll do anything for you, Lia."

"Will you make love to me?" I said, bringing my lips to his. "Please." My lips pressed on his, gently. His didn't move against mine but mine did. I kissed him passionately, my fingers running through his soft, dark hair whilst my other ran under his shirt.