𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗🥀

"Come with me." He says, grabbing my wrist. I let him take me out of his room, "Why is it so quiet?" I questioned. He shrugged his shoulders and took me down the stairs before walking towards our basement. "Why are you taking me to the basement?" I asked, as he opened the door. He ignored me and pulled me in before closing the door behind me. "Just be quiet and follow me." He said softly.

He walked down the few steps in-front of us and paused at the bottom to look up at me. I followed after him and he walked deeper into the basement. "What, are you hiding a body or something?" I joked, looking around. "No one really comes down here other than Jaeh sometimes." I tell him.

"There's no body." He mumbled standing in front of something. "What is that?" I asked walking up to it. Whatever it was was covering in a blanket. "Is that a motorcycle?" I then said. He pulled the blanket off and my eyes widened. "Is that yours?" I exclaimed.

"Be quiet." He hissed, running his hand over the seat. "Do you know how to ride it?" I continued in a lower tone. My fingers caressed the black leather seat before crouching beside it. "These are your initials." I said, rubbing my finger over the indented letters J.J.

"That is because she is mine." He said and I stood up. "I left her here before I left for Japan. It's been three years." He said in disbelief. "But I've never seen you on it." I told him.

He then passed me a helmet. "What?" I said, holding it against my chest. "Put it on." He said walking over to the corner and pressing a button. I flinched when the garage doors began to lift up. "Can't let that pretty face get hurt, hm?" He smirked, swinging his leg over the seat. "I-I don't want to-" I began but he cut me off. "It'll be fine." He told me.

"You'll be safe."

I clenched the helmet before raising it and sliding it over my head. "Wait, where is your one?" I asked. He turned around to look at me and suddenly grabbed my shirt, yanking it towards him. I stumbled forward and he slipped his fingers beneath the helmet adjusting it on my head. My face heated up.

"You need it more than I do." He muttered, looking up at me. "Use my shoulder." He then said releasing me. I placed my hand on his shoulder and hoisted myself up on the seat behind him. "B-but where are we going?" I questioned. My voice was a bit muffled because of the helmet.

He ignored me and lifted his foot off the ground making me clench his shoulders. "Hold on tight." He warns. The engine turns on and the seat vibrates beneath me. I could feel the adrenaline kicking in but I was also shitting myself. Hell, I was scared.

What did I get myself into?

"It will be fun." He whispered as we left the garage. At first we went slow but as soon as the road cleared up in front of us he accelerated the speed. I clenched my eyes shut and moved my hands from his shoulders and locked my arms around his waist. I felt his tense but I only moved closer to him.

"Lia, open your eyes." He said as if he knew they were shut. I shook my head against his back but then he said, "please."

When I opened my eyes I realised he was right. This was fun. I turned my head and looked back at the cars behind us. The wind was so strong. Then walls suddenly closed in on us and I jumped slightly. I looked up at the lights of the tunnel above us. We were moving so fast it almost looked as if they were yellow snakes chasing us. It then became dark as the tunnel came to an end and the natural light surrounded us now but it was still so beautiful.

I had never been to this part of the town before. It felt so empty but in a good way. The buildings around us were so quiet but so were the streets. There were barely any streets lights or people.