𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 🥀

TW: violence.

"I want to have a search party." I said, looking at both my mother and Jaeh. My mother placed her glass down. "What?" She asked me first. "I said, I want a search party for Theo. I can't believe it took his family a week to tell me!" I exclaimed, frustrated. "Lia." Jaeh said, looking at me.

"Their son is missing- you need to understand the situation. We will have a search party but his parents have been trying." He explained. "So, what?" I said. "That's it? We- just give up because one week of searching is enough!?"

"That is no what I meant-"

"I'm going for a walk." I said standing up. "But I've just set dinner-it's also dark out." My mother replied.

"I just need some fresh air." She was about to say something when Jaeh touched her hand. "Go, but be careful and don't go too far." He told me.

I nodded and took my scarf from the chair beside me before walking towards the front door. When I opened the door the cool breeze hit my warm skin and I felt the instant goosebumps on my neck. The sky was dull and so were the empty streets. The only source of light being the tall street lights. I wrapped the scarf around my neck and shoved my hands into my pockets.

My phone was with me but also my tiny pepper spray, you could never be too careful. My area wasn't known to be the safest but nothing has ever happened before. I was only planning on walking a few blocks. When I was away from my house, I took out my phone and dialled Theo's number again. I've already tried almost twenty times but it didn't seem enough.

I kept thinking he would pick up just once and tell me where he was. I hope he's okay.

A small scoff left my lips when the call went straight to voicemail. I was about to dial it again when I heard something. I instantly looked over my shoulder but there was only darkness following me. When my eyes returned to my phone they widened when my screen was black.

"Fuck, I thought I charged you. Piece of shit." I muttered, shoving it into my pocket.

I noticed the street lights getting dimmer as I walked on. This was enough. I should go back now. I was about turn my feet when I heard footsteps behind me. My hands buried deeper into my pockets and I continued walking straight. The lights began flickering above my head and I glanced back to see a black figure.

Fuck.

I shouldn't over think. Maybe he lives on this street.

I continued walking until his footsteps became heavier. The louder they got, the more my heart beat accelerated. Was he following me...? No, we've been walking in a straight line for two minutes-

It wasn't until I felt his body warmth, I began to run. My eyes widened and I pulled my scarf from my neck, dropping it. When I turned back a scream left my lips when I saw he was running too.

Running after me....

Tears began streaming down my face as I glanced around, looking for someone...anyone to save me. "H-help me!" I screamed when he grabbed the back of my jacket. I gasped when he pulled me with great force before clamping his large hand over my mouth. I tried reaching for my pepper spray but he had dragged me into an alley.

"Let go!" I managed to choke when he grabbed my arms. I couldn't see his face because a black mask covered it. The only thing showing were his dark eyes and red lips. "Please, don't do this." I whimpered, when held me by my neck. His other hand roughly searched my pockets before taking my phone and throwing it. I flinched and tried to knee him in the balls but the adrenaline wasn't enough.

Instead my knee collided with his palm. Our eyes met and he raised his hand before slapping me. I cried even louder but no one was coming. Could no one hear me?!

He then pulled out a foldable knife and held it to my face. "I'm going to carve out this pretty little face and gift it to him in a box." He hissed, running the edge of the knife against my skin. His voice sent a clod shiver down my spine. My lips quivered and he lowered the knife to between my legs. "I might see why he enjoys you so much first," he whispered, bringing his mouth to my cheek.  I felt sick.

I quickly tilted my head and spat on his lips. He groaned in annoyance and threw me back against the brick wall. My lips parted in shock and I gasped in pain, "fucking whore." He growled, licking my saliva from his lips. His hand then snaked around my neck, roughly pulling my hair. I winced, feeling the hair being ripped out my scalp.  "I'm going to start with the thing he loves most." He said, lowering the knife to my lips.

"P-please, don't."

I watched his eyes darken before running the sharp edge along my lips, cutting my skin. My eyes watered and I screamed louder as he buried it deeper into my skin. I thought the pain was never going to stop but he pulled the knife away when he reached my chin.

I felt the wetness of my blood leak down my skin, and my vision slowly began to blur. "Please, don't hurt me." I said, my voice so faint he probably didn't hear it. Then everything went dark.

___________

Many hours later....

"Wake her up." I heard a voice say. My eye lids felt like they weighed a ton. I couldn't open my eyes or move my body. The only thing I could feel was the tight rope roughly tied around my bare wrists. "What did you do to her mouth. you weren't supposed to fucking hurt her," another voice muttered.

I felt a hand slap my face around, in hope of waking me up but I kept my eyes close. Maybe if they think I'm still unconscious they'll leave.

"If you don't wake up I'll fuck you right here unconscious." His breath ran down my neck and the cloth around my eyes was pulled down.

I recognised his voice. He was the one who took me.

"You can't do that. You're not allowed to touch her like that, remember." The other voice said. My eyes landed on him. He wasn't wearing a mask- he looked so young...

My face was then grabbed and tilted up. "Bitch. I knew she was awake." The other man snarled in my face. I looked up at his naked face. He wasn't wearing his mask anymore. I didn't recognise him. "W-who are you?" I whimpered, the open cut on my lip making it harder for me to speak. My throat felt so dry and my back ached.

"Please, let me go- I..I won't tell anyone-"

"Where's the fun in that?" He said, tilting his face. He looked young, maybe a few years older than Jungkook. His hair was long in the front covering his forehead, and dark like his eyes. There was also a small scar across his cheekbone, beneath his eye. "Your boyfriend will be coming soon." He said, moving away from me.

I glanced around the room trying to at least figure out where I was but there was no hope. I was in an empty room with no windows. Just a door. "What have you done to Theo?" I groaned, looked up at him.

He raised his brow. "I don't know a Theo, sweetheart." He said. "I'm talking about your other boyfriend, Jungkook." His lips stretched into a grin as he studied my reaction, "Isn't he the one who gave you those bite marks on your neck?" He questioned, walking towards my chair.

My lips quivered when he lowered his face to mine. "Fuck, I love it when your lips quiver." He said, glancing down at them. His hand then held my neck and his lips almost touched mine. "Fuck you!" I said, trying to tilt my head back but he grunted, forcing his mouth onto mine.

I cried in pain when I felt his teeth stab into my sliced lip. His tongue glided over my teeth before sucking the blood from my wounded lip. I gasped in pain and took his lip between my teeth before biting down. Hard.

He hissed and pulled away only to slap me. My head flew to the side and I coughed up my blood mixed with saliva "Don't fucking touch me!" I screamed and he raised his hand to hit me again but the door opened.

"That's enough." A man's voice echoed. "He's here." He announced.

I looked up at them in disgust as they left the room.