𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 🥀

He moved his mouth to mine but I jerked back. He paused and looked up at me, his hand still on my neck. "Can I have a kiss?" He says, still staring at me. I remembered my kidnapper telling me he was going to begin with the thing Jungkook loved most. Then he slit my lip.

I flinched when he ran the pad of his thumb over the bandage on my bottom lip. "I barely remember the last time we did it." He whispered. I thought he was going to take a forced kiss but instead he moved away and stood up. "You've been in those clothes for a while." He said gripping the hem of his t-shirt and pulling it over his head. He placed it on the bed near my feet and I stared at his upper body, noticing the bruises around his abdomen and hip. "I'm going to shower before helping you." He told me.

"Did they do that to you?" I asked, my eyes flickering down to his hands as they unzipped his jeans. He looked down at the bruises and tugged his jeans down. "I never noticed." He scoffed, but I knew he was lying. They were clearly visible and based on the redness surrounding the area, it looked sore.

"Why didn't you tell a nurse?" I questioned. The edge of his lip twitched like he was trying to hold his smile. "Uhm." He breathed, his brows furrowing. "No. No, they didn't do this to me- these - - are recent." he told me, but before I could ask more questions he walked into the bathroom. Recent? Who could have done that to him?

Just as the thought crossed my mind, he walked out the bathroom. "Come on." He said, walking towards the bed. I looked at him confused. "I'll shower you first." He then says and my eyes widened. "I- Im more than capable to wash myself." I told him. He leans down and lifts me off the bed, leaving me no choice. "You could barely walk up the stairs before." He said taking me to the bathroom.

"Please, I don't feel comfortable yet." I said as he placed me on the toilet seat. He stood, towering over me. "I've seen all of you, Lia." He said, lowering himself. "Close your eyes if it helps." He whispered against my ear before taking the hem of my blouse between his fingers and lifting it.

I cringed when the cold air hit my exposed skin. "Can you lift that?" He asks, nodding towards the towel hanging off the sink. My wrists were bandaged. We both knew I couldn't.

He held my waist and stood me up before turning us so that he could sit on the toilet seat. "I'll leave your underwear on." He said, unbuttoning my jeans. The worst past was even he was in nothing but his boxers. I couldn't help but have intrusive thoughts.

He leant froward to tug my jeans down my thighs. My heart beat accelerated. His face was so close to my-

His hand then held my bare waist and I tensed when he dragged his forehead against my stomach. "I need you, Lia." He then breathed, against my skin.  "More than anything." He continued, looking up so that our eyes would meet. I swallowed hard and he gently reached for my arms, placing them on his bare shoulders.

His lips then parted on my stomach before dragging them up, making me feel the wetness of them. "Stop.." I whispered, but his other hand gripped my other hip, pulling me more towards him. My fingers dug deep into his skin as I glanced down at his open mouth. His eyes flickered up before bringing his mouth to my intimate area and kissing the thin material covering me.

I instantly tried stepping back but his grip on me held me in place. He kissed me again, but this time lower down to my clit. I gasped and took his head, trying to push him away. He grunted and immediately stood up making me step back.