𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗🥀

"What's wrong?" My mother whispered from behind me. "Why are you looking at him like that?" She continued. "Nothing." I told her still staring at Jungkook as he put my bag in the back seat of the car. "Did something happen between you two?" She questioned.

Yes.

But, I couldn't tell her that.

"No." I lied.

I then leant my shoulder on the door. "I won't be much help." I tell her. "I have no experience in buying apartments. Why are you sending me?" Her hand reached for my shoulder before turning me around to face her. There was a smile on her lips. "I'll just irritate him." I said, biting my lip.

She shook her head. "He has patience. Especially with you." She says making me pause.

What did she mean!?

I cleared my throat. "Whatever." I muttered.

"Be a good girl." She said, kissing my head then pushing me slightly out the door. I stumbled forward and scowled at her. "Go, quickly." She mouthed before closing the door on my face.

I winced and turned around to see him leaning against the car with his arms folded over his chest, patiently waiting for me. Fuck, he looked hot.  Stop! He was doing it on purpose!

I gulped before slowly walking over to him. My palms were already feeling clammy and I kept thinking I was either going to slip or somehow do something embarrassing.

He leaned off the car when I stopped in front of him. "Ready, Sweetheart?" He whispered, opening the door for me. I kept my head down so that I wouldn't have to look at him. He moved to the side and I was about to get in the car when his hand suddenly slammed against the door in front of me.

I flinched back and instantly looked up at him in shock. His eyes softened when they met mine. "Look at me when I speak to you, hm?" He said softly but his tight jaw said otherwise.

Why does he get mad over such little things...?

No words could leave my mouth so I nodded and dipped under his hand to sit in the car. He shut the door and I let out a breath. I would be lying if I said he didn't scare me at times. His mood swings were too fast. One time he's soft and gentle, the next he's angry and looks as if he would kill you.

When he looks at Theo, for example. I've seen the way he stares into Theo's soul. But I've also noticed the colour drain from Theo's face every time they meet.

I pressed my knees together and leaned against my door. I wanted to keep as much distance as I could. He got in the car and my lips frowned. Huh? I've been in this car before...but when?

No. I must be insane.

"It's going to rain," I blurted out.

I felt my seat vibrate as he started the engine. "I don't like the rain." I continued as he pulled out of our drive. "Why?" He questions.

I became quiet as I stared down at my hands in my lap. "It was because of rain my father had his accident. The road had become too slippery and his car..." I took in a deep breath.