𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 🥀

After I was finally calm I pulled my face out of his neck. His eyes flickered down to my lips and his hand brushed the sweat away from my forehead. I wanted to kiss him. I wanted him to kiss me. But I couldn't. "Lia." He whispered. I placed my hand over his. "Yes.." I whispered back, my eyes focusing on his pink lips. I gulped and he lowered his mouth. "I will always protect you." He said, his lips brushing against my cheekbone. "Even from myself." He continued.

My eyes flickered shut when his lips ran down to the corner of my mouth. "But I want to be selfish with you. I need you to still want me." He breathed. I whimpered and clenched his shirt. "You want me, right?"

"I want you to be honest with me. That's all I want." I told him.

His brows twitched as he licked his lips. "And I will be." He answered. "Just-not now, Lia-" I scoffed and shoved his chest away. "You're unbelievable! I am asking for so little from you and you can't even give me that much?"

"You hit your head." Was all he said. His face hardened and I looked at him confused. "They said your memory might be faint-" I shook my head, "Don't you dare try manipulate me." His brows furrowed, "I said, you hit your head, Lia." He repeated, moving closer. He placed his hand on the crown of my head and kissed my forehead. "Stress isn't good for you right now."

I gulped and looked up at him as he leant away. "I remember everything, Jungkook." I whispered. "I never said you didn't." He told me. "But I just need you to try and understand the circumstance." I slowly nodded. "Okay, fine."

Maybe I did hit my head hard enough. What if all of this was just part of my hallucinations? Whatever happened to me has clearly left an impact and Jungkook is right. I should rest.

"You won't need to spend another night here." He whispered and I closed my eyes.

_________

Jungkook's pov:

"She's coming home with me today." I told Jaeh. "And does she know who she is going home with?" He questioned. I gave him a blank stare. "You haven't told her yet, have you?" He scoffed. "And I know this because the second she does find out she won't even spare you a glance."

"If I tell her everything now she won't leave with me which means her mother will have to come here and take her." I said, my jaw tightening. "Then what will happen to you?" I moved closer to him. "Then May will realise how we've abused her love and trust and then what? She'll take Lia and we'll never see them again."

His face hardened and he sat down on one of the waiting chairs outside Lia's room. "You need to console her first." He told me. "Give her the truth easy so that she will think under calm capacity."

"I need her trust." I told him.

"Son, let me tell you something about your mother." He said. "It's funny because your mother was just like Lia. I met her when she was young and still pure. I was her first boyfriend, her first everything." He smiled. "Though, I was naive for thinking I could have her." He continued, the smile falling from his lips. "My father found out about her and tried to have her killed because she was the reason I wanted to be good. She was my weakness."