𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 🥀

"P-please-" I said, pushing on his shoulders. "They might- walk in on us like this.." I let out a gasp when I felt him rub my underwear with his knee. "Whenever I think about how you acted last night, it only makes me crave you more.." he whispered, pulling me beneath him.

"But don't worry, I'll fuck you in my apartment so that it'll be easier for you to make noise." He continued, his lips still caressing my neck. "However, the idea of clamping my hand over your mouth whilst doing it arouses me."

My stomach tightened and I clenched his shirt around his collarbones. "What makes you think I'll let you fuck me?" I shot back. "It won't be like last time where I'll let you in my bed so easily."

He scoffed. "Why do you try so hard to resist me when you can't hold yourself back from riding my knee, huh?" He said, lifting his head enough to look at my face.

My cheeks flushed and I broke eye contact. "Remember the sounds you made last night when you tried to ride my lap?" He questioned, rubbing my cheek. He then holds my face and roughly tugs my face closer. I flinched when our lips accidentally touched.

"You're lucky I didn't fuck you in your sleep."

Before I could comprehend everything he had just said, he moved away from me and stood up, towering me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I have a few things to take care of. Personal, work related." He adds.

"Will you miss me?" He then says when I stayed quiet.

I nodded and his eyes lit up, but then my smile dropped. "No, I won't." I lied.

But he knows when I lie to him.
_____________

Theo's pov:

I clenched my phone in my hand before throwing it across the bed. She picked up then fucking hung up on me, just like that! First, she wants a break and now she's completely ignoring me.

I just know there's someone else.

Did she really think I'd not realise how distant she had become with me? Everything changed after her- stepbrother came back. Maybe he doesn't like me. But that gives him no fucking right.

Maybe it was him who pushed Lia into breaking up with me.

"Fuck. What the fuck!?" I groaned, ripping my hair.

I glanced up at my door when someone knocked. "What?" I said dryly. "Theo, your friends here." My mother said ,opening my door. I stood up and walked over to her outside my room.

"Did he tell you his name?" I questioned walking past her. She shook her head. "But he's tall and handsome." She winked, following me down the stairs.

"Oh, you should've come in, sweetheart." My mother said from behind me as we approached the front door. "No problem." Jungkook said smiling at her.

"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing I asked him.

His eyes landed on me. "We need to have a conversation." he said. "It won't take long. I just want to speak to you about Lia." He continued.

I clenched my fists. I knew it.

This bastard.

"I'm listening." I told him.