𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎🥀

"Wha-what did we do..." I whispered, moving away from his hand. I buried my face into my own hands in embarrassment. "We...we made a mistake...this was all a mistake!"

His hands gently locked around both my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face. My eyes flicked up to his. He was kneeling in front of me. "Breathe." He whispers.

He places my hands in my lap and cups my neck. "I-I can't breathe..." I choked, gripping his shirt. Was I having a panic attack!? My chest tightens and I try to gasp for air. I looked down at my shaking hands as they struggled to keep hold of him. "M-my hands..." I sobbed. "W-why can't I h..hold you!?"

"Lia, look at me." He tells me. His other hand holds my jaw and tilts my head up. "Here." He said placing my hand above his heart. "Breathe with me. Focus on my voice."

I pressed my hand harder against his chest so that I could feel the vibration of his voice. My eyes met his and my brows relaxed. His thumb continued to gently caress the side of my cheek whilst his other held my hand against his chest. "It's alright." He says, pushing the hair away from my face.

I closed my eyes and took a long deep breath again and again until my body calmed down.

"Fuck." He breathed out in relief.

"I-I'm fine-" I tried to tell him but before I could finish he pulled me into his arms. My face heated up when his lips rested on my head. "I-it's okay." I said lifting my arms up between both our chests. "I'm fine now." His arms only tightened around me in response.

"Jungkook-"

"No, you're not." He growled, pulling away. "You just had a fucking panic attack, Lia! So don't fucking tell me you're alright!" He yelled making me flinch. My lips parted and my eyes instantly prick with tears.

"Fuck." He muttered grabbing my face and pressing his lips against mine. My lips parted as a reflex and he thrusted his tongue into my mouth. My eyes shut and a weak, pathetic moan left the back of my throat.

"Lay back." He growled onto my lips. Without giving me a choice he buried his knee between my thighs and pushed himself onto me. My back instantly fell back on the bed and his elbows rested beside my face on either side.

"P-please, wait-" I breathed, trying to pull away. "Hm-" He growls, positioning himself at my entrance. My back arches and my thighs clench tighter around his waist. He felt so big. My stomach was cramping. I whimpered and he bit my skin to hold back his own moan. "You look so fucking hot beneath me." He groaned, roughly gripping my hips. I gasped and he took my top lip into his mouth, sucking on it before kissing both my lips.

He then pulls his tongue out of my mouth before messily dragging it down my chin then down to my throat. My hands ran up his shoulders and cupped his nape. His nose buried deeper into my neck as his mouth worked insanely on my skin. My stomach tightened at how wet he was making my skin with his tongue. I was about to plead for him to stop but I moaned instead. He found my weak spot.

He pulled away enough for me to watch him wipe the saliva from his chin and lips. Just the sight of his make-out face made me wet between my legs. Reality then hit me like a hard slap and I suddenly pushed him off of me.

I wiped my own mouth and neck. "W-we can't do that!" I exclaimed but he wasn't paying attention. Instead his eyes were focused on my thighs. I glanced down at them to see my skirt and been raised too far.

"I didn't get to put my mouth on those yet." He said then staring at my exposed cleavage as I bent over to pull down my skirt . I straightened my posture and he stood up from the bed.

"I heard the way you moaned for me, Lia." He said, walking towards me.

"A-anyone would moan if they were t-touched like that."

A soft smirk appeared on his lips as he walked past me and headed towards the door. "You love playing games with me, Lia." He said, unlocking the door then glancing up at me from the side. "I'm not playing a game!" I tried telling him but he had already walked out the door.

If there was anyone playing 'a game' it was him!

And he was winning.

______________

It was heavily raining now and we were on our way back home. The car was silent but it was comfortable. He probably thought I had fallen asleep. "I'm...I'm a little cold." I said, turning my face to look at him. I should've worn jeans.

His eyes flickered down to my exposed legs for a split second before glancing back up at the road. "There is a hoodie in the back seat. Use it to cover your legs." He told me. I turned around in my seat and leaned over before reaching for it. My finger wrapped around the hood but just as I was about to pull it I noticed something was hidden beneath it. It seemed heavy.

My arm strained as I tugged the hoodie more but before I could see what it was his voice paused me. "Did you find it?" He questioned.

"Lia."  He says making me jump slightly. "Sorry." I whispered, turning around with the hoodie in my arms. "There was something heavy holding it down to the seat." I told him. His body suddenly tensed and I watched him grip the wheel tighter.

He didn't say anything. He just gave me a short nod in response.

___________

Jungkook's pov:

I turned off the engine and rested my head against my seat. "Fuck." I breathed out, running my hands down my face. She suddenly adjusted in her seat and I glanced over at her. We were already home but I didn't want to wake her yet.

My eyes then flickered to the back seat where my hoodie was covering my gun. I reached over for it and threw it under the seat. "Maybe you didn't see anything." I whispered looking down at her sleeping face. My thumb slowly ran over her bottom lip before slightly pulling it down to feel the wetness of it.

"There's so much you don't know about me, Lia."

She shuffled in her seat and adjusted her face so that it was slightly tilted up towards me. "I want to keep it that way." I muttered, staring at her lips.