𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 🥀

Jungkook's pov:

I closed the door behind me and walked up to him. "Are you hungry yet?" I questioned him. He scoffed, "Fuck off." I raised my brow and sighed. When I was behind him I grabbed the back of his chair and spun him around to face me. He grunted and I bent down, dragging another chair for me to sit on.

The cloth around his eyes was hanging around his neck. "Want to know why I put you in the room right beside mine?" I asked, grabbing his chin and studying the cuts on his face. He tilted his head and I dug my nails into his skin. "I put you here so that you could hear the sweet sounds she made whilst I fucked her."

His jaw tightened beneath my fingers. "You fucked your own fucking step-sister!" He spat. I chuckled and brought his face closer to mine, enough for my lips to brush his ear. "And you fucked her best friend." I whispered, slapping his face away.

"Why so quiet?" My eyes studied his reaction. "I-I never fucked Mina." He told me, but I only smirked. "I never mentioned Mina." His eyes widened slightly and I squinted mine. "I know everything about you, Theo."

"I-I'll tell Lia everything! She'll fucking loathe you!" He said through gritted teeth. "And why would she trust a cheater?" I questioned, standing up. His lips parted but no words left his mouth. "You know what the best part is?" I laughed.

"You fucked Mina faster than I could even touch Lia." His jaw tightened. "Now all Lia does is let me touch her."

"You and your father are the fucking same!" He growled, "Using Lia and her mother-"

I raised my knee and placed my shoe on his groin making him halt. "You know nothing." I growled, pressing my heel deeper into his balls. He groaned in pain and clenched his thighs. "F-fucker.." he gasped in agony.

I stared at his face until I was satisfied. And when I was, I lifted my foot. He grunted and I tapped his face before walking towards the door.

__________

Lia's pov:

Just as my hand was about to reach for the door knob, it twisted and opened from the inside. I flinched slightly and glanced up at Jungkook. He tensed at the sight of me. "What are you doing in there?" I questioned, trying to look behind him but he closed the door.

"Why are you out of bed?" He said, completely ignoring me. "You weren't there." I told him. "It's cold out here, let's get back in the bed." He said, pulling me away from the door. "Is everything okay?" I asked when we entered his room.

He locked the door and continued walking me to the bed. "I have an event tonight." He said, sitting down. I was about to sit in front of him when he took my hips and dragged me into his lap. "Don't sit so far away from me." He moaned into my neck. "What event?"

"The company I work for is throwing a celebration and I want you to come with me." He said, tracing the love marks on my neck. "I've even bought you a dress, sweetheart." His fingers then ran up my thighs. "This is dangerous." He mumbled.

"What is?" I asked, confused. "You." He said. "You staying with me for two nights." His hand then roughly cupped my thigh making me groan softly. "Just imagine what I'd do to your body if you lived with me." His voice tickled my neck and I wanted more but I physically couldn't.

"I'm still sore." I told him.

"I know, baby." He said, looking up at me. "I won't touch you tonight"  I smiled, "Maybe I can touch you instead tonight."