𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗🥀

Lia's pov:

I tilted my head making my nose collide with something warm. My eyes slowly flicker open and I looked up at his face.

I fell asleep?

His shirt had disappeared but I could feel his sweatpants against my bare legs. I whispered his name but he didn't move. I didn't want to wake him so I rested my head back onto his chest. My lips gently resting against his skin.

Did he really like me?

Even if he did, it wasn't enough.

My feelings were deeper than his.

"Lia.." he whispers into my hair. "I fall asleep when I'm with you." He confesses. His hand slowly runs down my back.

"What?" I say, tilting my head to look at him. His eyes meet mine.

"I fall asleep with you in my arms." He repeats.

My lips parted slightly as I stared at him. "I..I didn't mean to fall asleep." I mumbled, looking down at his lips and remembering what we did. But before I could move away from him he grabbed my waist. "No, don't move." He says.

"I don't want to fall asleep in your arms." I said, still staring at him. His brows twitch and I could see the slightest of confusion appear on his face. "You don't?" He said.

I shook my head and his hand slid up my neck, cupping my nape. "Do you like this?" He whispers hoarsely before pressing his mouth against mine. I flinch and his grip tightens around my neck, "open you mouth." He growls, suddenly switching our positions so that he was hovering over me. His tongue gently glides against mine before forcing his mouth more ,sucking my lip. I moaned quietly and my hands ached to touch him.

His lips leave mine but I still feel them over mine. "You're driving me fucking insane." He mumbles, closing his eyes. He then scoffs against my mouth. "And the heat between your legs isn't helping me."

"I just want to touch you all the time." He groans, burying his face into my neck. "I want to be inside you..." he continues. His arms slide beneath my back as he hugged me and his head rested on my chest, his nose digging into my neck.

"I want to feel you...."

My hands with hesitation reach for his back. I glanced down at his muscles and slowly traced the pad of my finger against the tattoo on his shoulder, outlining its detail. I felt his breathing calm down at it fanned on my skin.

"Do you like him more than me?" He then says.

I don't reply and continue tracing his tattoo. I then switched fingers and re-traced it. My other hand reaching for his head where I gently ran my fingers through his silky hair. "You say you fall asleep when you're with me.." I tell him.

"So sleep."

I remember over hearing a conversation a while back between Jaeh and my mother about Jungkook suffering from insomnia. They said it was because of stress but also that he's had it since his mother passed away.