𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎🥀

He didn't say anything. He had even noticed my red eyes but still didn't question it. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the headrest as he silently drove. I was glad he didn't ask. I wasn't going to tell him anyway. He would only judge me.

"Are people mistreating you, Lia?" I opened my eyes and glanced over at the steering wheel. "No." I lied. I looked up at him when he gripped the wheel, his knuckles turning white. "I just felt sick." I said, still staring at his hands. His silence made me more nervous. "And.. no one would mistreat me-"

"Did he do something to you?"

I clamped my hand over my wrist before shaking my head. The parts in which Theo's nails had peeled off some of my skin was stinging. "No. W-why would you say that?" I questioned. His eyes flickered down to my lap for a split second before glancing back up at the road.

He drove fast so we reached home much quicker than usual. "Please don't tell my mother or Jaeh." I asked, as we pulled into our drive. He gave me a short nod before opening his door. I got out the car and followed behind him. Our parents were at work so it was only us at home.

Once we were in the house, I watched him take his shoes off. His back was facing me and I played with the my sleeve wasting for him. Before he could walk away, I gripped his shirt and pulled myself into his back, hugging him. My arms wrapped around his waist and my cheek pressed against his back. I felt him tense under my touch and I opened my eyes.

"Sorry." I instantly apologised and was about to release him when he turned and pressed his hand against my lower back. He hugged me deeper into his chest. "It's alright." He said, cupping the back of my head as my cheek rested on his chest. "You can cry, Lia." My lips frowned and my arms tightened around him as I quietly sobbed. "Did he hurt you, Lia?" He repeated, in a gentle tone. Just tell him. I hesitated before slowly nodding. He pulled me away and wiped my tears with his thumb. "Where?" He asked. I looked up at him through my wet lashes and lifted my wrist. "You were right about my skirt. I should've listened." I said, quietly, as he rolled up my sleeve to study my wrist. The red marks had turned into bruises and the redness had become a dark purple.

I was about to pull my wrist away but he took my other hand and began pulling me upstairs. "W-what are you doing?" I asked, nearly tripping over my feet. He dragged me past my room and opened the door to his. "Sit." He demanded, releasing my hand. "And take off your cardigan."

He walked into his bathroom and I pulled my hands out from the sleeves of my cardigan.I looked up when he came out with a white tube in his hand. He sat beside me and took my wrist in his lap. "I won't let him hurt you again-"

"He doesn't usually act like this." I said, cutting him off. Why was I trying to defend what Theo did? He ignored me and rubbed the cream onto my bruise. I flinched slightly making him look up at me.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered.

I slowly nodded.

He then released my hand and suddenly grabbed my waist, lifting me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. My thighs tightened around his waist and I gasped. "W-what are you doing-"

"Shh. Just wait." He whispered, tightening his grip on me. My eyes stayed wide as I stared at him. "I've been dying to do this." His hands lowered to my thighs before burying the tips of his fingers beneath my skirt. My breathing matched his and my hands twitched. I didn't know where to put them. Should I touch him?

Should I stop him...?

"Place your hands on my shoulders." He said, still staring at his own hands on my thighs. His jaw was tight and his brows were slightly furrowed. I slowly raised my hands and placed them on his broad shoulders.