Chapter Four

"Fucks sake" Hex hisses between his teeth as his fist hits the steering wheel. We had been on our way home and Hex decided to take the freeway because its faster but almost as soon as we had pulled onto the ramp the traffic had banked up and come to a stop. I have no idea what the reason is but hundreds of break-lights can be seen for miles in front of us in the dark of the night.

My stomach drops, my excitement for a romantic night with Hex disappearing. I sigh as Hex grunts in frustration. His hand remains on my thigh, as it had since we entered the car.

I watch as he leans back in his seat, his legs spread as his right foot remains on the brake pedal. He runs his free hand through his hair and pushes it back, off his face. I can feel his emotions through our bond, the frustration, the disappointment but most of all the arousal. My eyes drop to his lap and I suck in a deep breath when I see the bulge in his pants. I redirect my gaze back to the front windscreen.

Hex hears my inhale and it causes him to look at me, I can feel his eyes on the side of my face. The air between us fills with tension; the radio had been turned off at some point and so only the sound of the car engine can be heard.

"Spread your legs" Hex demands as his hand that remains on my thigh slaps it slightly too hard and leaves a sting behind. The slap makes me subconsciously open my legs but then I close them again instinctively.

"What?" I question quietly as I look around us. The other people in the cars around us can only be seen through their silhouettes from the break-lights in front of them and I know that the people behind us will be able to see our silhouettes moving around too.

Hex squeezes my thigh harshly "Do it".

My whole body throbs and my mind races with thoughts of Hex and I together. I slowly spread my legs, the dress I wear slides up my thighs until the smallest slither of my underwear underneath can be seen.

Hex hums under his breath as he takes me in.

"Hex, people can see us" I almost pant as his hand climbs higher and higher. Truth is I'm too desperate to even care whether anyone can see us right now, someone could walk right up to our car window and I still wouldn't care.

"I wouldn't let anyone see you like this, baby" Hex reassures me as he finally makes contact with the outside of my underwear. One of my hands goes to the door handle and the other grabs Hex's forearm for stability as I drop my head back onto the seat and blow out a shaky breath.

The sound of Hex putting the car in park can be heard so that he can concentrate fully on me. I spread my legs further and slide down the seat to get more comfortable and give Hex more room to move.

"That's it, baby" Hex praises me and it sends a shiver right down to between my legs.

His fingers work me on the outside of my underwear, teasing me. I have been ready for this since we were sitting in the restaurant, there's no need to warm me up but he's still making it a point to do so.

"Hex, if you don't do something  I'll do it myself" I warn, my tone serious. I regret it immediately when his fingers stop all together and just rest on me.

"What did you say?" He asks as I throw my head back with my eyes closed and groan in frustration. He knows exactly what he's doing.

"Please" I beg. Hex's spare hand surprises me when it wraps around my neck and pulls me towards him. I open my eyes in shock before my mouth meets his over the centre console. It's rough and fast and needy. I want nothing more than to crawl over and sit on his lap but I have no doubt the car behind us will definitely know what we are doing if I do that.

His tongue forces its way into my mouth and our teeth clash. I choke on a moan when his fingers start moving again. His palm rubs against my clit and his fingers move down to my slit where I know he can feel how wet I am through my underwear.