Chapter Sixty

Hex uses the remaining three minutes of our drive to compose himself as his heavy breathing settles. Although he doesn't rush to put his cock away until we park in our driveway.

The ache between my legs in still very much there and only grows with every movement I make.

I get out of the car and wait for Hex to exit so that I can lock the car but it takes him an extra second and when I bend at the knees to look at him his eyes are set firmly on the end of our street.

I follow his gaze but see nothing out of the ordinary.

"What are you looking for?" I question once he gets out of the car and allows me to lock it.

He looks stunned but hides it, like he can't believe that I saw him surveying the area. It makes me nervous.

"Nothing, looks like its going to rain though" he changes the subject and looks up at the dark sky above us. I nod in agreement.

My eyebrows pull together when he waits for me as I meet him at the front of the car. He's acting strange, like he's worried that I'm going to disappear. He walks behind me, so close that I can feel the heat of his chest across my back and his arm loosely guides me around my waist.

I don't say anything and instead focus on unlocking the front door as Hex continues shuffling us in. He finally stops looming over me when he locks the door behind us.

I know this has something to do with Ace but I'd rather not know. If it has Hex worried then it'll stress me out more and I'd rather live in a fairy-tale than be looking over my shoulder every second. Even if its reckless.

"What'd you do today?" He asks as he kicks off his boots. The anger that had taken over him at the mechanic shop seemed to have been washed away with his orgasm and so had any want to talk about what had actually happened.

"I went to mums" I inform him "dad got married over the weekend" Hex's eyebrow rises and he scans my face to find out how I feel about it, he doesn't find anything because truthfully I couldn't care less.

"Fucker" he mumbles, it brings a small smile to my lips "your mum alright?" He asks as he scans the cupboards for food.

I shrug "she seemed alright; found it pretty amusing that they can't legally wed" I chuckle and Hex snorts.

My skin crawls with the need for a shower. I had skipped out on one this morning because I just wanted to get to mums and not be alone with my thoughts for any longer than I had to be but I'm regretting it now as the gross feeling spreads throughout my body.

Hex was still raiding the cupboard when I exit the kitchen and enter the bathroom.

As soon as I stand under the hot water it was like everything from the day had washed away along with the grime that I could feel on my skin. Everything washed away except for the feeling between my legs. It was almost a pain now, a nuisance. No matter how much I rub my thighs together or try to ignore it, the throbbing wouldn't lessen, if anything it was getting more intense.

I gave myself until I had finished washing my hair and by the time that rolled around I said fuck it and put my hand between my legs.

The relief was instant but not as good as when Hex does it, although apparently my body will settle for anything at the moment.

I slump against the shower wall, the cool tiles feeling good on my back while the hot water washes over my front. My nipples had peaked when I had undressed and hadn't disappeared since.

I know Hex is going to feel this and his body is not going to be able to ignore it. I doubt he would want to anyway.

I slam my hand against the wall in frustration, I need more than this.