Chapter Forty

Hex covers my mouth with his palm before my surprised gasp can be heard.

We freeze in place against the door, our skin still sticky and hot against one another.

I can hear the shuffle of feet on the other side of the door and a beeping - I can only assume from a walkie talkie of some type.

I don't know if it's the alcohol or the deliriousness Hex has caused within me but I can't help the laughter that wants to escape.

My body silently shakes under Hex's palm. It's still too dark to see anything but I can feel him smiling against my skin. I lean my head back on the door with a soft thud and Hex puts his head in my neck, his curved lips against me again.

"Come on!" the person on the other side of the door knocks three times, making the door move behind me.

If it wasn't for Hex I would've walked out when they first asked with my head hung but he gives me a different kind of confidence.

"Shhh" Hex barely speaks with his mouth to my ear. His breath fans the side of my face, cooling my skin.

His hand still covers my mouth as he starts to move his hips again. My mouth opens in a silent gasp and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

My mind barely picks up the sound of footsteps leaving but I know they'll be back, most likely with a manager who probably has a key to the door behind me.

"We have to hurry" I whisper muffled under his palm. Hex doesn't answer but his thrusts quicken and he removes his hand to grasp firmly onto my hip.

One of my hands grab firmly at the back of his neck while the other finds the area between my legs.

The brief pause we had taken hadn't effected my eagerness, if anything it acted as edging and only made me more sensitive.

The door quietly creaks with each thrust as they become deeper and quicker as Hex works us both.

His rapid and uneven breathing pattern is heard in my ear as he clings to every each of my body, trying his best to make us become one with each other as his grip on me becomes bruising.

He touches a particular spot within me that makes me arch my back and whimper. My nails dig into his skin.

"There?" Hex's voice is deep and croaky. His hair damp with sweat as it brushes my collar bones.

"There, there" I whimper and move my hips desperately to get him to hit the same spot over and over again.

He finds it again in no time and dives into me, thrusting faster than he had previously.

I moan loudly and he's lets me, not caring about our noise anymore. They already know we're in here.

With each thrust it causes Hex's lower stomach to brush my clit as I begin grinding into him.

"Fucking hell" he exclaims as he pulls out of my neck and glances between us, watching himself slide into me again and again.

It doesn't last long though as I grab him and pull him impossibly close as I peak.