Chapter FiftyTwo

By 'take this somewhere else' I had assumed he would take us to the bedroom, so when he places me on top of the cold granite of the kitchen island it shocks me enough to gasp.

"Here?" I question between breaths as his lips continue crashing against mine.

"Here" he confirms strongly as his hands slide up from my hips to the underside of my breasts. His hands bring with them a trail of fire as they warm my body and cause my nipples to peak. "How have we lived here so long and I haven't taken you on this fucking island" his words make my eyes roll to the back my head.

The reason had been mum but now that she's gone, nothing else will get in Hex's way.

His movements are demanding and somewhat rough. Whether its from the frustration of the day or from not having sex in so long, I don't know but its exactly what we both need right now.

I place my feet on the drawer handles of the island, allowing my legs to come up and rest by Hex's hips. He leans over my body while I use one hand to hold our weight behind me.

My stomach starts to clench in anticipation and between my legs aches for his hands, his mouth, his cock, something!

I groan and push him backwards slightly, just enough to allow me to get my hands between us. The emotions on his face change quickly from shock that I had pushed him away to dark with desire when I bring my shirt up over my head and throw it somewhere within the kitchen.

"Fuck" he mutters when he takes in the bralette I'm wearing and the fact that its barely large enough to contain my breasts. We had been so busy over the last few days that the laundry hadn't been washed and I had no choice but to wear the bralette or go braless.

I rock back on my tailbone as Hex pushes against me, his head diving low for my breasts as he pulls the bralette down enough for them to be revealed. His hair tickles my chin but only for a moment before he takes a nipple into his mouth and I throw my head back.

The arm that holds us steady behind me starts to wobble from the weight of not only holding me up but Hex too as he pushes his weight onto me, trying to get impossibly closer. His torso sits between my legs and his arm wraps tight around my waist to hold me to him.

I put trust in his arm to hold me as I let go of the island and bring my hand to the back of his head and tangle it in his hair. His arm gently lowers me to the island and now I'm lying horizontally as Hex looms over me.

My skin erupts in goosebumps from the cold granite on my back but it feels nice when Hex's heated body is on my front.

"So perfect, baby" I can barely make out the words that Hex mumbles between his mouth and my skin as he sucks on the swell of my breast.

I moan at the vibrations his words send through my body.

My hands travel past his head and down his back, grasping the shirt he wears and pulling it up. He rears up suddenly and flings it from his body just as quickly, his hair becoming a sea of waves.

"Hex, please" I don't know what I'm pleading for as I claw at the newly exposed skin on his back but the primal need inside the pit of my stomach wants me to be as close to him as possible, in any way I can.

"I know, baby" he grumbles, knowing exactly what I need as he unbuttons my pants and pulls them from my legs, leaving my underwear on.

Despite the endearing words, he's still being rough; whether he realizes it or not and even though he's not hurting me I want to match his energy.

Hex covers my body again and now that my pants are gone my legs envelope him, pulling him as close to me as they possibly can.

The granite under me is warmed with my body heat now and the feeling is making my skin sticky.