Chapter Nineteen

"H-hex" I stutter as he grinds his hips on mine.

His teeth grab my bottom lip and tug at it, making my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Relax baby" he grunts into my mouth and I physically feel myself sink into the mattress beneath me as he settles on top of me. The blanket separates us but I can feel the heat radiating off his body and through it as I warm.

"Fuck this off" Hex grumbles and tugs at the blanket between us.

I push it down with my hands as far as it goes before Hex stands on his knees and rips it from us, it lands with a dull thud on the floor besides the bed.

The rough material of his pants slides against my bare legs as he moves. My shirt -it's actually Hex's shirt- that I wear to bed has been push up to underneath my breasts.

I grip the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up his back and over his head. It messes up his hair and causes it to fall onto his forehead, it skims mine and itches my skin.

Our stomachs touch, his muscles being felt on my delicate skin.

I whine as his mouth leaves mine and slides down my neck and to the place between my neck and collar bone. He sucks the skin into his mouth and runs his tongue over it. I know what he's doing.

"Hex, no" I groan as I turn my head, hoping to pull away from his mouth but it only makes more room for him and he takes full advantage of it.

I can't be going into work tomorrow with a neck full of hickeys.

He's one step ahead of me as he grabs both my hands in one of his and holds them above my head so that I can't push him away. I give in, I guess I can cover them with make up. I make a silent reminder to get him back though.

I gasp wordlessly as the sucking becomes painful, Hex notices and pulls away. I can feel him looking at it and I know by the way he moves onto my chest that he's happy with what's he's done.

My chest is heaving, my breasts moving to each inhale and exhale as Hex moves down the bed.

He pushes my shirt to under my chin and reveals my breasts while simultaneously releasing my hands from his confinement.

My hands immediately find their way to my chest, one hand on my left breast and the other on my right nipple as they ache for Hex's touch.

"Fuck" he hisses as he watches, resting on his forearms that lie beside my head. That doesn't last long though because he throws my hands away and ducks his head. His mouth finds my left nipple and his hand finds the other one.

I arch my back out of instinct, trying to get closer to him as our stomachs touch.

I choke on air as I try and fill my lungs but Hex does something with his tongue each time I try.

"O-oh god" I moan, not caring how loud I'm being.

"Shh baby" Hex mumbles between his mouth and my skin. I whimper at the tone of voice he uses, the gentle and loving tone that makes my heart do funny things.

I release a rush of air from my mouth as Hex bites down and pulls on my nipple, my hips automatically thrust up into his at the sensation.

"Tell me what you want" Hex demands as he moves further down, pressing delicate kisses, some rough and some gentle, so gentle I can barely feel them to my stomach and navel.

I'm thankful the answer doesn't require me to think hard because I'm in no condition to do that at the moment. My mouth opens and says what I'll say for the rest of my life.