(1)

Virat was resting with his head on his pillow. He opened his phone and scrolled through it. He sighed watching his sister's insta post that she was coming back to India. He had been informed through a text before sometime.

Virat tried calling her but as he expected it went to voicemail. He left her a voicemail- "Have a safe journey bacha. Miss u"

Rohit just entered his room and sat beside him. He said - "Cupcake will be reaching in sometime".

Virat turned towards him and asked - "Did she call you ?"

Rohit nodded and said - "I will be going to pick her up soon. Come with me"

Virat asked hesitantly- "Is she okay if I come with you"

Rohit sighed and said - "How does it matter Vi ? U have to take some steps right how will she talk to you"

Their silence was broken by Rohit's phone ring. Rohit picked it up and said - "u reached ? ... okay .. coming soon"

Rohit hanged up and said - "Chal stop sulking .. we have to go to pick her up"

They both went to airport and waited for her to come. Virat was really nervous and excited to see her after two years.

—————
Athiya was going to India from London after two years. She was really nervous. She thought to call her Bhai but couldn't. She texted him - "Coming home today" then she deleted it immediately. And wrote instead - "Coming to India today".

She called Rohit.

Rohit - "Hey cupcake how are u ?"

Athiya- "Ro bhai, Guess what I am coming to India today"

Rohit - "Really ! That's amazing. It's been two years since I met u"

Athiya - "Ya I miss u"

Rohit - "I will be coming to pick you up. I don't want to hear any arguments on that."

Athiya - "okay come on time then.Can't wait to see u and bh .. bhabhi"

Rohit understood she was gonna say Bhai but he didn't say anything. Because she didn't call Ritika bhabhi she called her Ritzy. He just sighed at this sibling combo which became permanent part of his life.

Athiya hanged up the call and checked the phone to receive a voicemail from Bhai. She clicked on it -
"Have a safe journey bacha. Miss u"

Athiya so longed to hear that voice. He always left her voicemails as she never picked his call. She only heard his voice in two years either on voicemail or when she calls Rohit and Virat is screaming at him.

She also didn't see him. She only had seen photos which he posted. She knew she was being very ignorant with him but she could not help it.

Finally she reached the destination. She just breath through the Mumbai air which screamed her the good memories and also that pain.

She saw Ro bhai waving at her. She smilingly ran and hugged him tightly. "I missed u so much Ro bhai" she said.

"I missed u too my cupcake" said Rohit breaking the hug.

Athiya saw Virat standing leaning on the car watching them. He had sunglasses on his eyes so she could not see the moist eyes of him.

Rohit nudged her to go to him. Athiya went and hugged him softly. Virat just reciprocated and kissed on top of her head saying - "Welcome home bacha"

Athiya just smiled a bit. Virat was just longing to hear "Thanks Bhai from her" but she didn't. Virat sighed and said - "Let's go"

Rohit and Athiya sat at the back while Virat sat in the front with the driver. Virat just sat closing his eyes and resting his head on the seat.

Rohit - "So cupcake tell me .. how was college and exams?"

Athiya - "It was great Ro bhai. Finally I have graduated from the London Business School."

Rohit - "We are so proud of you."

Athiya - "Tell me about you na. What is going on with you all"

Rohit - "Nothing much .. Usual Routine, practice, workout and matches. IPL is coming so soon we will be leaving for that.. according to schedule I think we have 1-2 days"

Athiya - "Ohh so u all will be separated after that"

Virat winced at that word and said - "Don't use that word". He got out of the car without saying anything further as they reached.

Rohit gestured Athiya to come as she looked upset at Virat's reaction.

Athiya stood outside the house admiring it. She was nervous to stay with her Bhai after 2 long years.

She entered and saw Virat talking to someone on the phone. Rohit told her to get freshen up.

"I will be coming directly to Bangalore Rahul." Said Virat on the call.

She frowned at the soft tone he used which was only limited to her.

"Ofcourse I will be there soon" said Virat back.

Athiya just shrugged and went to freshen up. Virat wrapped up his call and sat on the table where Rohit was waiting.

"Why did u have to say it like that Vi? Couldn't u control" said Rohjt as Virat sat beside him.

"Sorry" said Virat sadly.

"Okay stop with ur sulking mood again. Call Mahi bhai .. he called about some meeting as ur phone was not reachable" said Rohit

"Ohh ya I forgot that. I have attend a video call" saying this Virat ran to his room.

Athiya came after freshening up and saw Rohit alone sitting there. She got upset about it as Virat bhai was not there.

Athiya sat and said - "he didn't forgive me na"

Rohit - "Aisa nahi hai cupcake"

Athiya - "Nahi Ro bhai I was right see he is not eating with me"

Rohit - "Athiya listen to me .."

Athiya - "Let it be Ro bhai .. tell me how is Ritzy and Anu bhabhi. What about Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi"

Rohit gave her update about everyone occasionally feeding her the food which was her favourite.

Athiya said - "Ohh !! I missed this Rajma Chawal so much."

Rohit - "Ofcourse u will miss it. It's your bhai's recipe"

Athiya said sadly - "Ya"

Rohit kept his hand on her hand and told softly - "Cupcake how much will u blame yourself. Let it go. It was a mistake. Why are u troubling urself ? Virat had forgiven u long time ago"

Athiya - "I cannot Ro bhai."

Saying this she went to her room. Rohit just sighed at another failed attempt.

Why are these two siblings so stubborn and over-thinkers ? Thought Rohit while eating rajma chawal.

—————————
Here is the first chapter.

Do tell me how u liked Rohit and Athiya conversations ?

This is my first try .. Please drop comments

See u in next after atleast 10 comments.(Hopefully 🤞🏻)