(39)

In afternoon -

Virat came into Rahul's room to check on him to find him resting. He sat beside him.

Virat - 'How are u feeling now ? Is it paining ?'
He asked softly.

Rahul - 'I am okay now .. Wo Virat I needed to talk you about something ?'
He said nervously.

Virat - 'Ha bol na'

Rahul - 'Was Advait the reason .. Athiya left India for 2 years ? And you both had problems ? .. Its okay if u dont want to share'
He asked

Virat took a deep breath and said - 'Yes Rah he was the reason ... that Athiya left and she didnt had trust .. and faith in love .. but now being with u .. she has found it'

Rahul smiled at the last statement to which Virat teased him - 'I bet I havent see u smiling this often .. my sister has done magic on u it seems ..'

Rahul whined - 'Stop teasing me'

Rahul asked again before Virat could tease him again ..
'Virat wo .. ummm.... I wanted to take Athiya out in the evening today .. do u mind ? She did so many preparetions yesterday but it got wasted .. so I wanted to make up for it.'

Virat teasingly - 'U are asking me permission for taking my sister on a date ?'

Rahul whined - 'Viratttttt pls na'

Virat said - 'What if I say no ?'

Rahul didnt know what to say but felt sad hearing it .. to which Virat laughed seeing his face.

Rahul said - 'For godsake stop teasing me '

Virat said softly - 'Ofcourse u can take her ... I trust u with her ..'

Rahul excitedly hugged him and said - 'Thank you so much ..'

Virat hugged him back and said softly - 'Make your evening special ..'

Rahul broke the hug and asked him - 'Tell me na what she likes ... like in food and decor all that'

Virat tells him everything .. And then Hardik and Jassi along with Rohit arrives in the room.

Virat said immediately as he saw Ro - 'Ro he is taking our sister on date today'

Rohit - 'No I dont allow it ..'

Rahul got sad hearing that and asked - 'Why BRo ?'

Virat joined Ro - 'If Ro says no then u cannot take her Rah!'

Hardik and Jassi were supressing their chuckles hearing that and Rahul's face was worth watching it.

Rahul pleading - 'BRo please na .. let me take her .. I promise i will take care of her and make sure she is happy .. give permission na BRo'

Rohit and Virat were enjoying it so much .. it totally reminded Rohit when he asked Yuvi pa to take Ritika out.

Rohit said chuckling - 'ohh god ur face .. Rah I was just teasing .. u can take her out'

Rahul said pouting - 'U know .. u and Virat are even worse than Harry for teasing me'

They laughed at that .. Rahul with help of Hardik and Jassi prepared all the arrangements for the evening.

In Athiya's room -

Athiya was laying on Anu's lap and Rits was sitting beside them .. they were gossiping about anything and everything.

There was a knock on door and Rits opened it .. Recvd a parcel for Athiya.

Athiya opened it and they all were in awww for that gift she recvd .. it was a beautiful dress with all matching accessories.